- INDUSTRY MEDALS IN OLYMPIC ADVERTISING. Fazzini, Kate // Home Channel News;8/25/2008, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the Home Depot Inc., an American retailer of home products and construction supplies and services, sponsoring the U.S. Olympic team in the U.S. It says that the company is advertising itself by sponsoring its employees as part of the U.S. Olympic Committee Job...
- Home Depot looks to build for future with kids TV show. Jensen, Jeff // Advertising Age;12/15/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 50, p6
Focuses on the advertising of the Home Depot in the United States. Television programming for children; The program `Homer's Workshop'; Do-it-yourself projects.
- Home Depot keeps focus on everyday low prices. // Home Textiles Today;12/2/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p6
Focuses on the promotional advertising of the Home Depot Inc. by providing the customer with low prices on home textile products in Atlanta, Georgia. Provision of assorted products and excellent customer service; Statement of Bob Nardelli, company's chief executive officer on the promotional...
- Home Depot Rivals Play Waiting Game. McMains, Andrew // Adweek;12/1/2008, Vol. 49 Issue 35, p4
The article reports that Home Depot Inc. has yet to select an advertising agency for its $580 million a year account after completing the final stage of its request for proposals in November, 2008. The agencies still competing for the account are the Richards Group, GSD&M Idea City, and Hill,...
- ACCOUNT ACTIVITY. // Adweek;11/10/2008, Vol. 49 Issue 33, p8
News briefs on advertising agency finances are presented. Home Depot has narrowed the agencies in the creative review of its $850 million per year account down to four, including the incumbent Richards Group. Hewlett-Packard issued a request for proposals for its advertising and marketing...
- Digitas, Home Depot Talk Direct. Gianatasio, David; Coppola, Vincent // Adweek New England Edition;5/13/2002, Vol. 39 Issue 20, p10
Reports on negotiations between Boston, Massachusetts-based advertising agency Digitas and Home Depot regarding the advertising account of the retail company. Budget for the account; Background on Digitas.
- Home Depot airs ads in Grammys. // Home Textiles Today;2/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p2
Reports on the national advertising campaign of home furnishing retailer Home Depot Inc. for 2003. Theme of the campaign.
- step by step GREECE: SECRETS OF THE PAST. Wolff, Ellen // Millimeter;Apr2006, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p38
The article discusses the creation of the film "Greece: Secrets of the Past," which employs a theater sequence by the IMAX Corp. Lidar scans were used to digitally recreate the Parthenon. Matte World Digital, a visual effects company, began the film post process with the stabilization of the...
- Clearer picture sends spot upward. Zbar, Jeffery D. // Advertising Age;5/12/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 19, pS-10
The article focuses on the spot television advertising market in the U.S. National marketers can tap local markets for heavier coverage or test items. The revenue will continue to grow through 2003 according to statistics from the Television Bureau of Advertising. The market presents...