- Photo branding. Graham, Chris // AdMedia;Dec2008/Jan2009, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p46
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of working on a photography branding project as a graphic arts and imaging consultant.
- Mural touting San Diego nets top honors in ad competition. Rodrigues, Tanya // San Diego Business Journal;05/10/99, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p5
Reports on the 1999 Creative Show, an advertising and graphic design awards in San Diego, California. Winners; Producer of the show.
- THE EAST. Stevens, Carol // Print;Jul/Aug88, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p229
The article offers information on the development of graphic design trade in the United States. Graphic design market continues to expand its reach as more small firms and businesses are using illustrations for advertisement. Images of graphic design market in Washington, Baltimore and New...
- MISCELLANEOUS. // Applied Arts Magazine;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p189
A photo essay which features several advertisements by design agencies in Canada such as Gee Jeffrey & Partners (GJP) Advertising and Publicis for their clients namely Rush Courier and Poul Nielsen is presented.
- Marketing. Ryder, Trey // Commercial Law Bulletin;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p28
21 SECRETS THAT INCREASE RESPONSE TO PRINT ADS
- HANDS ON. Burgoyne, Patrick // Creative Review;Mar2003, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p6
Focuses on a trend in the design and advertising industry in Great Britain for a more hands-on approach to creative work. Baron & Baron's advertising campaign for fashion brand Burberry; Importance of physicality to the work of design studio North; Resurgence of non-digital methods for...
- Telecommunications. Joedecke, Jim // Westchester County Business Journal;12/08/97, Vol. 36 Issue 49, p20
Discusses the use of telecommunications in advertising and graphic arts. Benefits of advertising agencies from voice and electronic mail (E-mail); Use of video teleconferencing over the Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) to serve clients; Benefits of advertising and graphic arts firms...
- Art Chantry's Anti-Art. Kattleman, Terry // Advertising Age's Creativity;Apr2001, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p26
Focuses on the advertising works of graphic designer Art Chantry of Seattle, Washington. Aim of Chantry to reproduce the look of erosion and haphazardness; Graphics style of Chantry; Disinterest of Chantry about Seattle.
- Introduction: Akiko Busch. // Print;Oct2008, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p89
This article introduces a segment of the issue naming the winners of the publication's international business graphics competition, selected by judges Gail Anderson, Richard Christiansen, Mike Essl, and Christine Mau.