Puerto Vallarta Rolls Out Welcome Mat At Mexico, Caribbean Regional Meeting
- United States Navy Organization and Missions. // Sea Power;Jan2008, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p1
The article offers information on the organizations and missions of the U.S. Navy. These organizations include Bureau of Medicine and Surgery (BUMED), Naval Education and Training Command (NETC), and Naval Aviation Systems Command (NAVAIR). It states that the U.S. Navy serves as a front line of...
- Exposition Speakers Salute McNeill. Atkinson, Peter // Sea Power;May2005, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p47
Looks at developments concerning the members of the Navy League as of May 2005. Navy League National President Sheila M. McNeill's handling of the reins as national president to John Panneton; Presentation of three safety awards at the Secretary of the Navy Lunch on March 22, 2005; Fred P....
- Facing the Challenges Ahead. McGrath, J. Michael // Sea Power;Dec2007, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p3
The author reflects on his plans and actions towards the improvement of the Navy League of the United States. He stated that increasing membership is his number one priority, aside from the other four programs that include youth programs, finance and public affairs. He added that his main...
- Why Not Plug-and-Play Naval Units? Patton, Jr., J. H. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Dec99, Vol. 125 Issue 12, p2
Recommends the use of plug-and-play naval units at the United States Navy. Importance for the Navy to standardize procedures to enable ships to fit from one fleet to another; Urgency of the need illustrated by the limitations encountered by units in a naval war game.
- Speaking with Sailors. // All Hands;Aug2000, Issue 1000, p7
Discusses the reasons for the elimination of advancement points for warfare qualifications in the United States Navy.
- ANY DAY IN THE NAVY. // All Hands;Oct2000, Issue 1002, preceding p1
Presents several photographs taken for the 7th Annual Any Day in the Navy issue of `All Hands' in May 2000, which illustrate a typical day in the United States Navy.
- Keeping Uninterrupted Comms. Keres, Preston // All Hands;Jun2001, Issue 1010, p44
Focuses on the operations of the United States Naval Computer and Telecommunications Area Master Stations in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Reflections on Freedom and Service. England, Gordon R. // All Hands;Dec2001, Issue 1016, p52
Contemplates on the commitment of the United States Navy to defend the Constitution against all domestic and foreign enemies.
- NAVIGATING A FROZEN SEA. Smith, Steve // All Hands;May2007, Issue 1081, p14
The article reports that the U.S. Navy has been navigating the Arctic Ocean for its range testing experiments during the Ice Exercise 2007 event.