- The Encyclopedia of U-Boats: From 1904 to the Present. Rust, Eric C. // Journal of Military History;Jul2005, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p851
Reviews the book "The Encyclopedia of U-Boats: From 1904 to the Present," by Eberhard MÃ¶ller and Werner Brack, translated by Andrea Battson and Roger Chesneau.
- Encyclopedia of U-boats, 1904 to the Present. Niestlé, Axel // International Journal of Maritime History;Jun2005, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p412
The article reviews the book "Encyclopedia of U-boats, 1904 to the Present," by Eberhard MÃ¶ller and Werner Brack.
- PROFESSIONAL READING. Mersky, Peter B. // Naval Aviation News;May/Jun2005, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p30
Reviews the books on naval aviation. "Historic Naval Aircraft: From the Pages of Naval History Magazine," by Norman Polmar; "A History of No.10 Squadron Royal Naval Air Service in World War I," by Mike Westrop; "Sopwith Triplane Aces of World War I," by Norman Franks.
- A Social History of the Navy 1793-1815. Macdonald, Janet // International Journal of Maritime History;Jun2005, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p397
The article reviews the book "A Social History of the Navy 1793-1815," by Michael Lewis.
- The Nineteenth Century: Britain and Europe. // History Today;Nov2004, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p70
Reviews several books about the British society in the nineteenth century. "Nelson: A Dream of Glory," by John Sugden; "Trafalgar: The Biography of a Battle," by Roy Adkins; "A Social History of the Navy 1793-1815," by Michael Lewis.
- Whiteout in Antarctica. Smyers, Richard Paul // Naval History;Aug2014, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p8
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Historic Aircraft: The Little Birds" by author Norman Polmar, published in the June 2014 edition of the journal, is presented.
- The Impact of a Battle. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);8/31/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 35, p2
The article presents the author's insight on the impact of the battle between Spain and England, in which the British Navy won the battle and the Spanish Armada lost over 60 naval ships which caused its loss and affected its territories in 1588.
- Correction. // Naval History;Oct2006, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p65
A correction to the article "Curiosity at the Crossroads," that was published in the August 2006 issue is presented.
- Major naval battle sites. // Calliope;Mar/Apr91, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p24
Presents a map showing the sites of the world's major naval battles throughout history.