- And the winner is ... You. Knaak, Jerry // Naval Aviation News;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p45
Presents information on a readership input to a survey done by the Naval Aviation News on NANews. Importance of Grampaw Pettibone and others; Information on comments received.
- Admiral's Corner. Brooks, Dick // Approach: The Naval Safety Center's Aviation Magazine;May/Jun2005, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p2
Presents an introductory statement to the May 2005 issue of "Approach: The Naval Safety Center's Aviation Magazine."
- NANEWS STAFF BIDS A FOND FAREWELL. // Naval Aviation News;Nov/Dec 2009, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p31
The article offers information on the transition of the "Naval Aviation News" magazine from the Naval History and Heritage Command to the Naval Aviation Enterprise.
- ANA bimonthly photo competition. // Naval Aviation News;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p36
Reports that Alfredo Maglione has won the bimonthly photo competition of `Naval Aviation News' periodical.
- PLOTTING THE FUTURE OF NAVAL AVIATION NEWS. Kilcline, Tom; Philman, David // Naval Aviation News;Nov/Dec 2009, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p4
The article focuses on the publication of "Naval Aviation News" in the U.S. It offers a brief history of the transitions and publications of the magazine under various names. It mentions that the publication of the magazine shifts from the Naval History and Heritage Command to the Naval Aviation...
- NANews art director retires. Karppi, Wendy // Naval Aviation News;Mar/Apr96, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p39
Reports on the retirement of Charles Cooney as Art Director of `Naval Aviation News.'
- NA News editor retires. Towler, Blake // Naval Aviation News;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p33
Reports on the retirement of periodical `Naval Aviation News' editor Commander Russ Jowers. Personal background; Career history; Entry to `Naval Aviation News' as editor in 1993.
- First Super Hornets to the FRS. Leland, Wendy // Naval Aviation News;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 82 Issue 2, pN.PAG
The article presents several news related to naval aviation published in the 2000 issue of the journal "Naval Aviation News." The news includes that Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division in China Lake, California is developing Active Network Guidance in Emergency Logic, a virtual copilot to...
- FLIGHTBAG. // Naval Aviation News;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p40
Presents information regarding naval aviation in the U.S. Completion of the restoration a jet plane by the Combat Air Museum; Aviation reunions; Corrections to Maymdash;June 2003 issue of 'Naval Aviation News.'