Scotia Village Housing Authority
- Corrections. // Bond Buyer;6/2/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33124, p2
Corrections to articles related to the sale date and rating of the New Jersey Higher Education Student Assistance Authority and the Build America Bonds program.
- California Power Troubles Land Electric Corps. on CreditWatch. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/19/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31040, p1
No abstract available.
- NAIC Wants To Recognize Dominion As SVO Rating Agency. Connolly, Jim // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;10/27/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 43, p49
Reports on the recommendation to recognize Dominion Bond Rating Service Ltd. of Toronto as a rating organization. Purposes of rating bonds filed; Basis of the recommendation; Status to be given to the organization.
- Housing Bonds. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31290, p35
Reports that Idaho Housing & Finance Association of Idaho sold variable-rate revenue bonds that earned a positive rating from the U.S. rating agency Fitch Inc. Purpose of some bonds.
- Enterprise Risk Management Framework and The Empirical Determinants of Its Implementation. Fong-Woon Lai; Samad, Fazilah A. // International Proceedings of Economics Development & Research;2011, Vol. 1, p340
This paper features a fourteen-element enterprise risk management framework covering the governance, structure, and process dimensions and provides empirical determinants for its implementation among public listed companies in Malaysia. The framework highlights an effective management of firm's...
- CALIFORNIA: School Nets 4-Notch Upgrade. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/30/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33052, p9
The article offers information on the rating given by Standard & Poor's to the Acton-Agua Dulce Unified School District in California. It upgraded Acton's issuer credit rating from BBB-plus to AA-minus. According to Chris Morgan, analyst at Standard & Poors, the improved rating is attributed to...
- Fitch Drops Chicago Physicians' Group to Junk Status. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31839, p4
Reports that Fitch Ratings stripped Chicago-area based Midwest Physician Group Ltd. of its remaining investment-grade rating when it downgraded the organization by two notches to BB from BBB-minus. MPG's debt sold in 1998 through Illinois Health Facilities Authority; Reasons for the downgrade;...
- CALIFORNIA: S&P Lifts SDCERA to AAA. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/4/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32786, p9
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has upgraded its issuer credit rating to AAA from AA-plus for the San Diego County Employees Retirement Association in California. The rating agency gave such rating based on the improved quality of the pension system's sponsor, as well as the...
- S&P downgrades Ports, Highways credit. Márquez, Carlos // Caribbean Business;3/5/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p6
The article offers information on the ranking undertaken by Standard & Poors (S&P) on Puerto Rico Ports (PA) and the Highway Authorities (HTA) in Puerto Rico. The agency downgraded the two institutions, wherein PA's outstanding revenue bonds are downgraded from A- to BBB- while the HTA from A-...