Irving TIF suggests $55 million for DCURD
- The Unlikely State with Highest Number of Chapter 9s. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;8/13/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34360, p1
Nebraska relies on Chapter 9 as a quick and easy way to restructure troubled special taxing district debt.
- Ark. district develops plan. Killman, Curtis // Waste News;03/02/98, Vol. 3 Issue 42, p11
Reports that the Four County Regional Solid Waste District in Fayetteville, Arkansas plans to regionalize its waste collection and disposal system. Comments from Director Steven L. Parker of the District; Terms of the plan; Features of the plan.
- Special district governments: Examining the questions of control. Hudson, Kari // American City & County;Sep96, Vol. 111 Issue 10, p54
Discusses the impact of special district governments on other local governments. Issue of whether the proliferation of special district governments increases or decreases the size of the local public sector; Criticisms at growth management; District organization; Business improvement districts.
- Ready to ware. Langenhennig, Susan // New Orleans Magazine;Nov96, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p56
Reports on renewed commercial and domestic interest in the New Orleans Warehouse District as a result of remodeling and reconstruction. How refurbishment plans gained approval and funding; Cost and description of apartments and condominiums; Concern over the conflict of residency and businesses.
- Grossmont wins round vs. Sharp. // San Diego Business Journal;12/22/97, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p19
Reports that Grossmont Healthcare District has won the first round in its lawsuit to void the lease of Grossmont Hospital to Sharp HealthCare. Circumstance surrounding the suit.
- New district map shakes up Calif. Joseph, Cameron // Hill;7/28/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 113, p22
The article reports that lawmakers have faced issues on uncertain match-ups for the new map of congressional districts in California.
- FCIB's kiosk ready to bow next Tuesday. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/5/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 46, p18
Reports that the Fashion Center Business Improvement District will unveil its new information kiosk.
- Seventh on schools. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/11/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 28, p10
Reports on the Fashion Center Business Improvement District's launch of a program to distribute fabric remnants and design materials at New York City schools to encourage students to consider careers in fashion. Public School 321 first-graders' presentation of a framed collection of swatches to...
- FCBID gets to work. Perman, Stacy // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/25/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 15, p8
Announces the opening of the Fashion Center Business Improvement District (FCBID) in New York City. Budget; Sanitation and security services; Other services being considered; Future projects.