N.Y. county's downgrade
- California's upgrade efforts pay off as Fitch assigns state a double-A minus. McKenna, Jon // Bond Buyer;10/03/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30244, p30
Discloses that Fitch Investors Service Inc. has upgraded California's general obligation ratings to AA-minus. California Treasurer Matt Fong's efforts to increase the state's bond ratings; State's stronger-than-expected economic performance; Implications of the bond ratings on interest in...
- Fitch Ups N.Y.C. EFC Rating to AAA. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;6/19/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31163, p2
Reports that Fitch has upgraded its rating on a municipal bond deal of the New York Estate Environmental Facilities Corp. as of June 19, 2001. Background on the municipal bond issue.
- Expanding fitch IBCA rattles competitors with lower fees. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;04/02/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30364, p34
Presents an interview with Frank Rizzo, official of the merged bond rating agencies Fitch Investors Service and IBCA Ltd. Views on ratings assigned to bond insurers; Comparison of Fitch IBCA's rating strategies with that of competitors; Greatest challenge in the municipal market; Fitch rating...
- Moody's, Fitch rate first safe drinking water revolving loan fund. Shah, Angela // Bond Buyer;09/23/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30236, p4
Reports on the favorable ratings issued by Moody's Investors Service and Fitch Investors Service for the Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority's $24 million bond issue on October 1, 1997. First state safe drinking water revolving loan fund to issue bonds to leverage federal...
- Fitch downgrades IBJ; municipal LOCs affected. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;11/17/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30274, p44
Reports on Fitch Investors Service's downgrade of several municipal bond issues in the United States which used a letter of credit from the Industrial Bank of Japan after it was downgraded on November 13, 1997 to A-plus and F-1 from AA-minus and F-1-plus. Reason for the downgrades; Issues affected.
- Miami-Dade OKs underwriter pool guidelines, allocations. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;06/24/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30669, p28
Reports on the Florida-based Miami-Dade County Commissioners' approval of an ordinance establishing guidelines for bond issuance. Provisions of the ordinance.
- Fitch relaxes bankruptcy reserve requirements. // Mortgage Banking;Dec94, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p10
Reports that Fitch Investors Service Inc. is relaxing borrower bankruptcy reserves requirements.
- Study identifies commercial real estate default risks. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/20/95, Vol. 34 Issue 47, p15
Announces a new study released by Fitch Investors Service L.P. which identifies and quantifies commercial real estate default risks on a publicly reported basis. Details of information in `Commercial Mortgage Default Study'; Other relevant information.
- Detroit credit ratings improve. // Crain's Detroit Business;10/28/96, Vol. 12 Issue 44, p32
Reports that Fitch Investors Service has increased the city of Detroit's general-obligation debt rating. Description of the changes that were made; When the changes take effect.