- Coming events. // Fire Engineering;Jul99, Vol. 152 Issue 7, p107
Presents a calendar of events concerning fire departments in the United States. Includes APCO International Conference; Emergency Vehicle and Fleet Management Conference; Third Biennial Statewide Workshop on Incident Management.
- COMING EVENTS. // Fire Engineering;Jul2005, Vol. 158 Issue 7, p148
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions organized by fire departments in the U.S.
- Invitation to Attend. Schlett, Eric; Halton, Bobby // Fire Engineering;Jan2008 Supplement, Vol. 161, p4
The article offers information on the 2008 Fire Department Instructors Conference to be held in Indianapolis, Indiana in April, 2008.
- Lakeline. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);5/20/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p1
The article offers information on several events to be held in Whitney, Texas from May 21 to June 26, 2009 including the Lakeside Village Fire Department (VFD) Ladies Auxiliary's annual Game Day and Potluck Lunch, Kopperl VFD's 6th annual fish fry fund-raiser, and 2nd annual Tom and Butch Golf...
- Labor, training at forefront of U.K./U.S. Symposium. Baltic, Scott // Fire Chief;May2003, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p12
Highlights the UK/U.S. fire service symposium in Plymouth, England. Theme of the conference; Topics discussed; Speakers.
- Violent attacks have become 'routine'. // Fire Safety Engineering;Dec2007/Jan2008, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p9
The article focuses on the study, Violence at Work: Experiences of Fire and Rescue Service Personnel presented in the 12th Fire Service College Annual conference in England. Researchers at Nottingham Trent University discovered how a member of fire department experience a range of verbal and...
- Preparing for the Future. Stark, Dennis // Minnesota Fire Chief;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p55
The article discusses the highlights of the Minnesota Fire Education Conference held in Alexandria in February 2007. The event was organized by several fire service organizations around the state. A number of educational sessions were conducted, as well as a Networking Reception which provided...
- 2013 Station Style presenters offer fire station design against the elements. Wilmoth, Janet // Fire Chief Expert Blog;3/19/2013, p1
The article offers information on the discussion on "Remaining Operational Through Catastrophic Events" The Hardened Station," to be presented by Roy A. Robichaux Jr., chief of the Belle Chasse Volunteer Fire Department in Louisiana, and James R. Kirkpatrick of the Kirkpatrick Architecture...
- Citizens for Safety and GSVFD Sponsors Panel of Speakers. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);9/30/2010, Vol. 114 Issue 39, p1A
Information on the meeting presented by several panel members sponsored by the Citizen for Safety Group as well as the Grand Saline Volunteer Fire Department (GSVFD) and EMS in Texas, including deputy state fire marshal Jesse Williams, Brandon Teague, and Gary Stilwell, to discuss the...