- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;5/3/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p124
Presents charts and graphs of stock prices of several companies in the television industry in the U.S. as of May 3, 2004. Adelphia; Comcast; Crown Media.
- Hallmark Can't Wait For Christmas. Umstead, R. Thomas // Broadcasting & Cable;10/26/2015, Vol. 145 Issue 37, p14
An interview with Michelle Vicary, executive vice president of programming and network publicity at Crown Media Family Networks, is presented. Vicary shares the reason Hallmark decided to start their "Countdown to Christmas" event programming on Halloween and how their brand helps in attracting...
- CABLE NET PROMOS MAKE A MARK. // Cable World (10427228);5/19/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p28
Deals with the promotions of cable network companies in the U.S. as of May 19, 2003. Animal Planet Expo promotion created by Animal Plant; Mother's Day and Father's Day sweepstakes created by Hallmark Channel; Beach Week promotion created by Travel Channel.
- Financial wrap-up. // Broadcasting & Cable;09/13/99, Vol. 129 Issue 38, p10
Presents statistics on the stock-market performance of television broadcasting companies in the United States during the week of September 6 to 10, 1999. Stock indexes; Top gainers and losers.
- B&C INDICES. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/4/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 31, p3
Presents data pertaining to stock prices of various U.S.-based television and cable broadcasting companies.
- FINANCIAL WRAP-UP. // Broadcasting & Cable;05/29/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 23, p14
Presents information on the stock market performance of television broadcasting companies in the United States for the week May 22 to 26, 2000. Broadcast television companies; Cable television companies.
- CSG Takes Hit After a 2002 Warning. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;11/5/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p31
Reports the stock price decline of CSG Systems International Inc. Factors affecting the decline; Earnings of the company in the third quarter; Revenue estimates of the company for the year.
- Hallmark lands Choice real estate on DirecTV. Guider, Elizabeth // Daily Variety;8/22/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 58, p6
Reports that Crown Media Holdings Inc. and DirecTV Inc. have entered into an agreement to distribute additional television programming services in the United States. Terms of agreement; Goals aimed to be achieved by the companies under their deal.
- Hallmark Seeks Aid From 'M*A*S*H' Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;7/8/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p64
Reports the effort of Hallmark Channel to become the top rated network in the U.S. Acquisition of the popular television show 'M*A*S*H'; Number of series purchased for the television program of the company; Plan to develop original programming.