Charter Gets Delisting Notice
- Silva Resigns at Charter. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;7/21/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p78
Reports on the resignation of executive vice president and chief technology officer Steve Silva, from Charter Communications Inc. Reason given by Silva for his resignation; Other executives who have resigned from the company.
- Charter Near NASDAQ Return. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;8/2/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p24
The article reports on the move of Charter Communications Inc. in appointing Craig Jacobson as one of its board of directors in order to regain its listings on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
- FLIRTING WITH DELISTING. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/31/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p24
The article reports on the poor performance of Charter Communications' stock from March 3 to 25, 2008. The company's stock has fallen below the $1-per-share benchmark for 15 consecutive days, leaving the possibility that the stock could be delisted by the Nasdaq stock exchange. Charter...
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;1/25/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p3
This article reports on the approval received by EnteroMedics from the Nasdaq Stock Market listing qualifications staff to transfer the listing of its common stock from the Nasdaq Global Market to the Nasdaq Capital Market.
- BRIEFLY NOTED. // Medical Device Daily;4/20/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 76, p9
The article talks about a request from Biomet in Warsaw, Indiana for continued listing on the Global Select Market granted by a National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation Systems Listing Qualifications Panel. The company said it intends to comply with the requirements of the...
- Teligent stock delisted. // RCR Wireless News;6/11/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p2
Reports on the delisting of the securities of Teligent Inc. from the Nasdaq National Market on June 11, 2001. Trading price of Teligent's stock on May 11, 2001.
- Cabler shifting listing to U.S. Johnson, Debra // Daily Variety;9/17/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 53, p4
Reports on the plan of British cable operator Telewest PLC to shift its securities listing from London, England to the New York City-based Nasdaq Market System.
- Dearborn Bancorp gets delisting warning from Nasdaq. Henderson, Tom // Crain's Detroit Business;12/14/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 48, p20
The article reports that Dearborn Bancorp Inc. has received a letter from officials at the Nasdaq stock market warning it is in violation of listing rules and faces possible delisting from the Global Select Market.
- Del Global delisted by NASDAQ. Khasru, B.Z. // Westchester County Business Journal;01/01/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p2
Reports that Del Global Technologies Corp. has been delisted from the Nasdaq Stock Market. Reason cited for the delistment; Shareholder lawsuits filed against the company.