WorldGate Eyes Videophone's Future
- `The time is right for Price Is Right'. Coe, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;1/24/94, Vol. 124 Issue 4, p70
Features Paramount's `The New Price Is Right.' Feeding of a viewer need by launching of program; Factors for envisioned success; Doug Davidson as host; Additional elements for improvement of the nighttime version.
- THE PRICE OF LOVE. // People;11/27/95, Vol. 44 Issue 22, p17
Previews the Fox television program `The Price of Love.'
- Picks & pans: Tube. Hiltbrand, D. // People;3/30/92, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p14
Reviews the television program `The Price She Paid.`
- Some talk of genocide. Delamothe, Tony // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);03/11/2000, Vol. 320 Issue 7236, p722
Reviews the television program `Paying the Price--The Killing of the Children of Iraq: A Special Report by John Pilger,' at ITV.
- `The Price is Right' for Paramount. SC // Broadcasting & Cable;6/21/93, Vol. 123 Issue 25, p14
Announces the partnership between Paramount Communications Inc. and Mark Goodson Productions to produce and distribute the game show `Price is Right'. Gameshow as a petential news lead-in; Industry observers' views on Paramount's move to air the game show.
- Right `Price' for Wolpert? // Broadcasting & Cable;6/21/93, Vol. 123 Issue 25, p75
Reports that the companies producing `The Price is Right', Mark Goodson and Paramount, are looking for a host and executive producer. Jay Wolpert as a possible choice as producer; Brief profile of Wolpert.
- TV reviews. Letofsky, Irv // Hollywood Reporter;6/30/95, Vol. 337 Issue 46, p9
Reviews the television documentary `Reynolds Price: Clear Pictures,' directed by Charles Guggenheim.
- THE PRICE OF GOLD. // Variety;1/15/2014, Vol. 322 Issue 13, p119
A review is presented of the documentary television program "The Price of Gold," produced by Steven Michael and Jonathan Koch.
- `Price of Love'. Bailey, Diane // Hollywood Reporter;11/28/95, Vol. 340 Issue 1, p10
Reviews the television program `The Price of Love'.