Lazard, Greenhill Spark IPO Chatter
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 28, p16
Lists initial public offerings in the United States as of July 12, 2004. TolerRx; Homebac; Domino's Pizza; Holy Energy Partners; Rand Acquisition; SmartBargains; Sunstone Hotel Investors; 51 Jobs Inc.; Top Tankers.
- CALENDAR. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p18
Presents a chart depicting initial public offerings of companies, the filing date, and the managers of the offering in the U.S.
- The IPO phenomenon in the 1990s Ghosh, Arvin // Social Science Journal;2006, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p487
Abstract: Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) were the most prevalent form of securities issued to raise capital by firms wanting to go public during the last decade (1990â€“2000) in the United States. The IPO phenomenon got a tremendous boost during the late 1990s by the popularity of the...
- Accounting Accruals, Future Operating Performance, and Public-Listing Age. Huang, Lin; Shu, Yan // Emerging Markets Finance & Trade;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p164
This paper investigates the impact of public-listing age on the future operating performance of Chinese firms making initial public offerings (IPOs) during the period 1998-2010 and examines whether accounting accruals contribute to this impact. We found that, on average, public-listing age has a...
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 28, p17
Lists the most recent 100 initial public offerings in the United States as of July 7, 2004. Holly Energy Partners; Wellcare Group; Design Within Reach; GPC Biotech AG; Cabelas; Motive; Assured Guaranty; Ultra Clean Holdings; Kinetic Concepts; Symbion; Asset Acceptance; Assurant; Bakers Footwear...
- MARKET STRUCTURE, COMPETITIVE STRATEGY AND THE IPO GROSS SPREADS IN CHINA. Rong Xu // Actual Problems of Economics / Aktual'ni Problemi EkonomÃ¬ki;2014, Vol. 152 Issue 2, p68
The article presents a hot debate on whether the IPO underwriting gross spreads are clustering and on the factors influencing underwriting pricing. Our analysis finds that the risk factors of issuing companies have been fully reflected in the current gross spreads, which indicates the high...
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/25/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 41, p20
Presents charts depicting companies having initial public offering transactions in the U.S. as of October 25, 2004.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/25/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 41, p22
Presents charts and graphs depicting the initial public offering performance of several companies for 2004 in the U.S.
- New Equity Markets and Bank Deregulation. Beneda, Nancy L.; Kwon, Ik-Whan G. // Bank Accounting & Finance (08943958);Jun2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p3
Focuses on commercial bank participation in initial public offering (IPO) underwriting. Information on Section 20 of the Glass-Steagall Act of 1933; Risks and costs involved with issuing IPO; Background on the reputation capital theory.