- Announcement. Zucker, Kenneth J. // Archives of Sexual Behavior;Feb2007, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p129
The article provides information on the 33rd annual meeting of the International Academy of Sex Research in Vancouver, British Columbia on August 8 to 11, 2007.
- UIC showcases new sexuality studies. NAIR, YASMIN // Windy City Times;4/21/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p9
The article discusses the highlights of the third annual Lavender Forum held by the University of Illinois at Chicago on April 15, 2010, which tackled sexuality studies.
- 35 FREE SPEECH GROUPS LAUNCH CAMPAIGN TO OPPOSE GOVERNMENT CENSORSHIP OF SEXUALITY EDUCATION. // Sexual Science;Spring2001, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p5
Focuses on the release of a Joint Statement Against Abstinence-Only Education by thirty-five national organizations on June 12, 2001 at a conference in Washington D.C. Opposition against the Congressional re-authorization of federal funding; Participants of the press conference; List of...
- Member Focus. // Sexual Science;Spring2001, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p8
Focuses on the Western Region's 2001 Conference held at the Sutton Place Hotel in Newport Beach, California. Recognition of Sol Gordon for public service on sexual issues; Presentation of the award with Pepper Schwartz as speaker; Discussion of myths on love and sex.
- OPHEA announces keynote speaker for Kids' Health Conference. // Active Living: Newsletters;May2008, p29
The article offers information on the Ontario Physical and Health Education Association's 37th annual Kids' Health Conference to be held in Alliston, Ontario on October 16-18, 2008.
- DINSHAH HEALTH SOCIETY: NEWSLETTER (#95), June 29, 2007. // Dinshah Health Society Newsletter;6/29/2007, Issue 95, p1
The article offers information on the Dinshah Health Society annual meeting to be held in Malaga, New Jersey on November 11, 2007.
- Regional Health Workforce Diversity Conference focus on area needs. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);2/22/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p6
The article offers information on the Health Workforce Diversity Conference in Lubbock, Texas on March 6, 2007.
- South Link embraces South Island GPs. Topham-Kindley, Liane // New Zealand Doctor;5/23/2007, p10
The article offers information on the annual education meeting to be held by South Health Link in South Island, New Zealand in May 2007.
- Music, health education and free screenings -- just for men. // New York Amsterdam News;8/3/2006, Vol. 97 Issue 32, p32
The article offers information on the North General Hospital third annual men's health forum titled "Rhythms for Life: A Harlem-Based Music and Health Education Program" held on August 11, 2006 at hospital's cafeteria on Level C in New York City.