A multifamily niche
- CharterMac in Deal To Buy PW Funding . // American Banker;10/30/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 208, p12
Reports the agreement to purchase PW Funding Inc. by Charter Municipal Mortgage Acceptance Co. Net worth of asset of PW Funding; Cost of purchase; Specialization of PW Funding.
- CharterMac up in 2d quarter. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;08/19/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30708, p27
Reports on Charter Municipal Mortgage Acceptance Co.'s earnings for the three months ended June 30, 1999.
- MBIA grants $150M in credit to CharterMac subsidiary. Shaughnessy, Andy // National Real Estate Investor;Jun98, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p30
Cites the revolving credit facility guaranteed by MBIA Insurance Corp. of New York for a subsidiary of New York-based Charter Municipal Mortgage Acceptance Co.
- CharterMac Earnings Rise 31% in 2nd Qtr. // National Mortgage News;8/18/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p11
Reports on the increase in the net income of Charter Municipal Mortgage Acceptance Co. in New York.
- Credit Enhancement, Own Management on Tap at CharterMac. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;1/18/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31307, p32
Reports on the plans of housing lender company Charter Municipal Mortgage Acceptance Co. to expand into credit enhancement. Changes planned by the company for its management structure; Comments made by Michael Wirth, Charter's chief financial officer on the issue; Increase in the stock prices...
- CharterMac Shares Offer Banks CRA Exam Credit. Bergquist, Erick // American Banker;9/25/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 184, p11
Discusses the suggestions made by Charter Municipal Mortgage Acceptances Co. to banks to meet their Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) investment budgets by the end of 2000. Marketing of shares of its convertible preferred stocks to banks as a way to meet CRA requirements and diversify...
- Charter Municipal Acquires Two Mortgage Revenue Bonds. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;10/12/98, Issue 322367, p18
Reports on Charter Municipal Mortgage Acceptance Co.'s acquisition of two tax-exempt mortgage revenue bonds. Value of the bonds; Remarks from Stuart Boesky, president and chief operating officer, on the total value of Charter's acquisitions in 1998.
- Planet Property. // Estates Gazette;3/13/2010, Issue 1010, p44
The article offers news briefs, including the appeal by New World Development managing director Henry Cheng Kar-shun to the Chinese government to resume the construction of Home Ownership Scheme flats, the negotiations between the Dubai World consortium and the representatives of its creditors...
- CharterMac's Earnings Rose 31% in 2Q. // American Banker;8/13/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 155, p12
Charter Municipal Mortgage Acceptance Co. said Tuesday that it earned $16.7 million in the second quarter, 31% more than it did in the same period last year. Earnings per share for the New York multifamily finance company, also known as CharterMac, climbed 23.3%, to 37 cents. Cash available for...