Texas board allows university swap, gives Veterans Land Board a choice
- $250M Texas Veterans Bonds Offer Variable Rates, Top Ratings. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;1/21/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34447, p1
A hungry primary market gets a $250 million taste of top-rated Texas variable-rate debt from the Veterans Land Board.
- Research digest. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;05/26/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30649, p9
Presents updates related to municipal bond trading in the United States, as of May 26, 1999. Includes analysts James McGinley and David Jacovini's views on the value of various state bonds; Use of off-balance-sheet financing by universities to fund construction of residence halls.
- Two Southern Universities Prepare Bond Sales for This Week. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31987, p38
Highlights the higher education bond deals from southeastern U.S. that buyers can consider during the week of October 12, 2004. Insured bonds that will be sold for Kennesaw State University in Georgia; Plan of the Louisiana State University to price $49 million of Series 2004B auxiliary revenue...
- Cal St. Student Bonds Raised to A+ By S&P. // Bond Buyer;09/13/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30974, p2
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to upgrade its rating on California State University's outstanding student union revenue bonds. Rating assigned to the university's parking system revenue bonds.
- Cal State Hsg SPUR Raised to AA- By S&P. // Bond Buyer;09/13/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30974, p2
Reports on the rating assigned by Standard & Poor's to California State University's housing system revenue bonds Series AZ dated October 1 and due November 1, 2003.
- Massachusetts, California Deals Head Up a Light Slate. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;5/2/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32123, p8
Forecasts the trend in municipal bond trading for the first week of May 2005 in the U.S. Likelihood for deals in Massachusetts and California to fare well in the market; State entities showing potential bond issuance; Amount of new-money and refunding bonds considered by the Massachusetts Health...
- Northeast bond-watch. Meisler, Daniel; Stephanie, Kruger // Bond Buyer;05/17/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30642, p31
Presents news briefs concerning the municipal bond market in the Northeastern States, compiled as of May 17, 1999. Includes the long-term credit outlook for Maryland's urban hospitals; Upgrading of Tuft University's outstanding debt issued through the Health and Educational Facilities Authority...
- Give me land, lots of land. Willis, Belinda // Business Press;6/07/96, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p7
Reports that the Texas Veterans Land Board has announced that its reducing interest rates on land to Texas veterans.
- Moody's Drops Rating for $256M Of University of Miami Debt to A2. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31791, p5
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to lower the underlying rating it assigned to the debt issued for the University of Miami from A1 to A2. Increase in the debt load of the university; Key factors for the downgrade, according to analyst Kimberly Tuby; Financial position of the...