- The market: Boots may walk. // BRW;10/9/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p14
Reports on the plan of Australian boot maker, Blundstone Footwear, to start manufacturing overseas should the proposed cut in tariff protection for the textile industries is applied.
- Blundstones hit the chic streets, feet first. Lloyd, Simon // BRW;10/08/99, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p60
Reports on the success of Australian footwear company Blundstone in the international boot industry. Factors contributing to the company's success; Financial performance; Projected sales in 1999.
- Media Bank. Niemi, Wayne; Newman, Eric // FN: Footwear News;4/16/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 15, p10
This article provides updates on the advertising efforts of several footwear manufacturers in the U.S. Print advertisements released by Puma for its French 77 footwear and apparel brand will appear in upcoming issues of "Details," "GQ" and "Lucky." Reebok's Run Easy campaign takes on rival Nike...
- Birkenstock Takes Stock In New Feet, Same Feel. Dolbow, Sandra // Brandweek;12/2/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 44, p5
Reports on the operational status of California-based Birkenstock in the footwear industry as of December 2, 2002. Collection of urban-inspired shoes to be launched by the company; Sales performance of the company; Popularity of Birkenstock footwear.
- Retail choice: Birkenstock. Tullo, Paul // Marketing (00253650);7/28/2004, p16
There was a time when sandals were very untrendy, conjuring up images of middle-aged men wearing them with socks. Yet the company Birkenstock has created a comeback for this style of footwear. Its range is ever-expanding, with 100 different styles, colours and textures, and the model Heidi Klum...
- Christian Birkenstock Eyes Stake in U.S. Business. Niemi, Wayne // FN: Footwear News;4/25/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 17, p4
Explores issues concerning U.S.-based footwear company Birkenstock Footprint Sandals Inc. Information on the possible partnership between Christian Birkenstock and the company; Challenges faced by the company during the past years; Increase in the across-the-board price posted by the company in...
- Packed with innovation. // Motor Equipment News;Apr2012, p26
The article previews the Xfoot Rubber rubber-soled safety work boots from Blundstone.
- COMFORT BUZZ. // FN: Footwear News;1/28/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p63
This section offers news briefs concerning the footwear industry. Hush Puppies will debut its Incline comfort technology in the Decorum Collection of shoes and boots. Australian work brand Blundstone has come out with Blog, a companion unisex clog for everyday used. Minneapolis, Minnesota-based...
- Safety boots and shoes. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Aug2004, p81
Reports that Blundstone has released the Xtreme Safety range of boots and shoes. Fully cupped polyurethane/foam footbeds; Poron heel; Pad inserts for comfort and shock absorption over the whole foot; Lightweight and flexible.