- calendar. // SGB;Jan2009, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p92
The article presents a calendar of international events related to the sporting goods business to be held from January to June 2009 which includes the ISPO Winter Show to be held during February 1-4, 2009 in Munich, Germany, the "Let's Play Hockey Expo" to be held on March 13-14, 2009 in St....
- Trade association mounts campaign to stem proliferation of trade shows. // Marketing News;3/2/1984, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p7
The article focuses on the initiative launched by the Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association (SGMA) to promote the proliferation of trade shows in the sporting goods industry. The efforts of the SGMA to increase the number of sporting goods trade shows is being supported by the industry. SGMA...
- A Question and Answer Interview with Roy Turner. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Jun/Jul2014, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p50
An interview with Roy Turner, Surf Expo Show Director, SVP Sports Group, Emerald Expositions, is presented. Among the issues he discussed include the new markets generating new types of attendees for the show, the customer service philosophy of the show, and the emerging merchandise categories...
- CALENDAR. // SGB;Jun2014, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p70
A calendar of events related to the sporting goods industry in the U.S. is presented including Licensing International Expo Las Vegas, Nevada during June 17-19, 2014, European Outdoor Trade Fair Friedrichshafen, Germany during July 10-13, 2014 and Sports Inc. Outdoor Show in Nashville, Tennessee...
- BEYOND THE SURF. Schaben, Susan // Orange County Business Journal;09/18/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p16
Reports on the 2000 Action Sports Retailer Trade Expo in San Diego, California. Participating sports accessories companies; Attendance in the show; Exhibitors; Event highlights.
- SHOT SHOW 2016. // Archery Business;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p88
The article offers information on the Shot Show that will be held from January 19-22, 2016 at Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- NFAA SHOW 2016. // Archery Business;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p94
The article offers information on the NFAA Vegas Shoot and Trade Show that will be held from January 29-31, 2016 at South Point Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- LaWedge headrest can hold beverages. Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;2/19/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 51, p14
Reports on LaWedge International Inc.'s introduction of a beach headrest of polyvinyl chloride foam with a vinyl-dip paint surface at the Action Sports Retailer Trade Expo held February 2001 in Long Beach, California. Product features; Interest shown by beer and theme-park companies in...
- Black Flys' Return Peaceful. // Orange County Business Journal;09/21/98, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p8
Reports on the return of Black Flys Eyewear as an exhibitor in the 1998 Action Sports Retailer (ASR) Trade Expo. Reason for lining booths with fur; Reason for removal of booth in the 1997 ASR trade expo.