- CableFAX Daily Stockwatch. // CableFAX Daily;11/30/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 231, p3
A chart that shows the stock prices of several companies in various industries such as television programming and technology in the U.S. as of November 2005 is presented.
- CableFAX Daily Stockwatch. // CableFAX Daily;11/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 223, p3
A chart is presented that shows the stock prices of several companies in various industries in the U.S. as of November 2005 including television programming and technology.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;3/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p30
Presents information related to stock prices of various U.S. companies related to television broadcasting as of February 25, 2003. Percentage increase in stock price of Mediacom Communications Corp.; Closing prices of programmers, equipment vendors and others; Ratings given to Insight...
- THE B&C. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/16/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 20, p6
Rates the stock performance among broadcast and cable networks in the U.S. for the week ended May 12, 2005. Percentage of year-to-date results for broadcast TV groups; Price of Cablevision's stocks; Weekly result for Time Warner.
- Electronic Media stock index for the week ended Nov. 20. // Electronic Media;11/30/98, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p68
Presents statistics showing the stock market performance of several cable television and television networks in the United States as of November 20, 1998. Includes USA Networks; Jones Intercable; Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.
- 'Not time for investor to bolt,' analyst says. Curry, Sheree R. // Advertising Age;6/10/2002, Vol. 73 Issue 23, ps10
The article reports on the decline in the stock prices of cable companies in the United States in 2002. Key issues discussed include the lack of investor confidence in the market, heavy investments by cable companies into upgrading their infrastructure and future prospects for the cable...
- Cable stocks undervalued, broker says. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;5/8/95, Vol. 125 Issue 19, p48
Reports on the stock prices of cable television operators. Effect of consolidations and acquisitions on stock prices; Comcast Corp.; Time Warner; Tele-Communications Inc.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;7/21/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p82
Presents statistics related to stock prices of companies related to cable television as of July 21, 2003. Percentage drop in Lucent shares; Closing prices of stocks of multi system operators as of July 15, 2003.
- CLOSING PRICES. // Multichannel News;9/8/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 36, p34
Presents charts of changes in the stock prices of several cable television operators, programmers, equipment vendors and telecommunication companies in the U.S. from August 26 to September 2, 2003.