Good Year Pays Off for Comcast Chiefs
- THE 100 The Top 10. // CableFAX Magazine;Apr2014, p6
The article features the top 10 corporate executives who were listed in the CableFax 100. Executives include Brian Roberts, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of American telecommunications company Comcast Corp., Stephen B. Burke, CEO of media and entertainment company NBCUniversal, and...
- COMCAST EXECS GET PAY CUTS. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/7/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p32
The article reports on the compensation cuts receive by Comcast Corp. executives in 2007 from 20% to 25%. Its chairman Brian Roberts had dwindle his salary down by $3 million in 2006. Chief operating officer Steve Burk has also seen his total compensation down by 12%. However, the firm's founder...
- Grudge Match. Littleton, Cynthia // Variety;5/3/2016, Vol. 331 Issue 15, p24
The article reports on the move of Comcast Corp. leaders Brian Roberts and Steve Burke after they failed to acquire the unrivaled family entertainment Disney. It reveals that the cable giant's NBCUniversal arm is pushing a deal to buy DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. in order to compete with...
- 'Golden coffin' removed. // Telecom Asia;Mar2009, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p40
The article reports on the decision of Comcast Corp.'s chief executive officer (CEO) Brian Roberts to waive his financial gains until the end of his contract on June 30, 2010. It states that Roberts has entered into a new contract with Comcast waiving any salary increase and reimbursements on...
- ROBERTS, BURKE HOLD 'TOWN MEETING' Lafayette, Jon // Multichannel News;1/31/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p3
The article reports on the statements of Comcast Corp. chief executive officer (CEO) Brian Roberts and NBCUniversal Inc. CEO Steve Burke during their meeting in December 2010 that talks about personnel management.
- Comcast Gains Benefit Execs. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/29/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p6
Reports on the increase in bonuses and salaries received by Comcast Corporation's senior executives in 2003. Base salary of CEO Brian Roberts; Total compensation package received by Camcast cable division president Steve Burke; Other executives who enjoyed salary increases.
- CEO Pay Raises Mixed in Cable. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/27/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p3
The article highlights the top ten executives with high compensation in the U.S. cable industry in 2009. The executives include Brian Roberts, Philippe Dauman and Robert Iger. It reports that five of the top ten executives received salary increase in total compensation this year including, Brian...
- Comcast mum on NBC Uni. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;11/5/2009, Vol. 412 Issue 10, p14
The article reports that Comcast Corp. chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) Brian Roberts has promised continued returns to shareholders as he tried to quell fears that a deal with NBC Universal would not be in the interest of investors.
- Comcast's Roberts And the Wearin' Of the Green. // Multichannel News;4/16/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p6
The article reports on Comcast Corp. chairman Brian Roberts, who was seen sporting at the Green Jacket presentation at the Masters.