Fresh Start for RCN
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;1/25/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p3
This article reports on the approval received by EnteroMedics from the Nasdaq Stock Market listing qualifications staff to transfer the listing of its common stock from the Nasdaq Global Market to the Nasdaq Capital Market.
- BRIEFLY NOTED. // Medical Device Daily;4/20/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 76, p9
The article talks about a request from Biomet in Warsaw, Indiana for continued listing on the Global Select Market granted by a National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation Systems Listing Qualifications Panel. The company said it intends to comply with the requirements of the...
- Teligent stock delisted. // RCR Wireless News;6/11/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p2
Reports on the delisting of the securities of Teligent Inc. from the Nasdaq National Market on June 11, 2001. Trading price of Teligent's stock on May 11, 2001.
- Cabler shifting listing to U.S. Johnson, Debra // Daily Variety;9/17/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 53, p4
Reports on the plan of British cable operator Telewest PLC to shift its securities listing from London, England to the New York City-based Nasdaq Market System.
- Dearborn Bancorp gets delisting warning from Nasdaq. Henderson, Tom // Crain's Detroit Business;12/14/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 48, p20
The article reports that Dearborn Bancorp Inc. has received a letter from officials at the Nasdaq stock market warning it is in violation of listing rules and faces possible delisting from the Global Select Market.
- Del Global delisted by NASDAQ. Khasru, B.Z. // Westchester County Business Journal;01/01/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p2
Reports that Del Global Technologies Corp. has been delisted from the Nasdaq Stock Market. Reason cited for the delistment; Shareholder lawsuits filed against the company.
- China on the board. Marshall, Samantha // Crain's New York Business;8/20/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p3
The article reports on Nasdaq Stock Market's efforts to attract more Chinese businesses. So far this year, 12 mainland Chinese companies have listed on the exchange, and several more are in the pipeline. There are currently 46 Chinese companies listed on the exchange, with a total market...
- Provident (S.C.) to Start Trading OTC. Stewart, Jackie // American Banker;11/2/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 169, p16
The article reports that the Nasdaq Stock Market was delisting Provident Community Bancshares Inc. on November 3, 2011, due to the bank's stock price falling to less than a dollar per share for several months, and its market capitalization being less than a million dollars.
- Widlak's bank on path to Nasdaq delisting. Henderson, Tom // Crain's Detroit Business;1/10/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p1
The article informs that Community Central Bank Corp. of Mt. Clemens. Michigan, has been notified by the Nasdaq Stock Exchange that it is violating listing rules as the market value of its publicly held shares had been below 1 million dollars for 30 consecutive business days and it may be...