Cox Expands VOD Ad-Data Metrics From FreeZone
- Dynamic VOD Ads Advance. Hardesty, Linda // Communications Technology;May2010, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p4
The article reports on the expansion of dynamic video-on-demand (VOD) as a result of the trials made by Comcast Corp. and BlackArrow. It also states the launch of a 30 million dollar marketing campaign entitled "The Video Store Just Moved in" brought together by Comcast and seven other operators...
- VoIP's Definately Getting Out There. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;12/1/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p91
Presents information on the voice over Internet protocol service to be launched by multiple systems operators in the U.S. in 2004. CableVision Systems Corp.; Comcast Corp.; Cox Communications Inc.
- New Networks Face The VOD Taste Test. // Cable World (10427228);6/30/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p32
Reports on networks launched by Comcast and Cablevision via video-on-demand (VOD). Details of the networks of the company; Networks that have VOD launch deals; Views on the networks.
- Analyst vs. Greenspan. // Multichannel News;02/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p40
Reports on financial analyst Lara Warner's assessment of the stock market performance of cable television firms Cox Communications Inc., Cablevision Systems Corp., Comcast Corp. and Charter Communications Inc.
- DOCSIS 3.0 picks up some speed. // CED;Jun2009, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p6
The article discusses the introduction and application of Cablevision, Comcast Corp. and Cox Communications with Interface Specification (DOCSIS) 3.0 in the U.S. Cablevision took the first step for the fastest speed in North America by introducing the DOCSIS also called Optimum Online Ultra,...
- Data Gains Look Solid in 3rd Quarter. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/20/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p25
Reports on the predicted revenue of cable TV networks for the third quarter of 2003. Statement issued by Prudential Equity Group Inc. analyst Katherine Styponias on the issue; Total revenue of Comcast Corp.; Change in the revenue of Cox Communications Inc.; Revenue posted by Cablevision Systems...
- On The Circuit:. // CableFAX Daily;6/14/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 115, p3
The article highlights the Leaders in Learning Awards held at a Smithsonian museum. Cable in the Classroom coordinated the event with a National Cable Television Association board meeting. Programs were funded by Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Charter and Cablevision. Programs cited include...
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;10/20/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p26
Presents updates on the stock performance of various cable TV networks in the U.S. as of October 14, 2003. Comcast Corp.; Cox Communications Inc.; Cablevision Systems Corp.
- FearNet Adds Cox, Sponsors. // Multichannel News;11/12/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p9
The article reports that FearNet, Comcast's horror and thriller web site and video-on-demand (VOD) service, has celebrated its first anniversary by adding an on-demand affiliate in the U.S. FearNet is already available on Cox Communication's VOD-enabled systems. FearNet, which already has about...