- 'Cheap' funds that waste your money. Wollenberg, Yvonne Chilik // Medical Economics;9/19/2003, Vol. 80 Issue 18, p10
Reports that index and money-market funds are socking investors with more than 300 million dollars in excess fees. Fees charged by index and money-market funds.
- Outflows Persist as Investors Yank Another $2.74B of Tax-Exempts. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/5/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33293, p6
The article reports that money market fund outflows resulted to the withdrawal of investors' tax-exempt accounts worth 2.74 billion dollars in the U.S.
- Investors Add $1.61 Billion in Second Straight Week of Inflows. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;12/30/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33442, p5
The article reports on the 1.61 billion dollars entrusted by investors to tax-free money market funds in the U.S. in December 2010.
- Tax-Frees Gain, While Taxables Take Hit. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/14/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31762, p6
Reports on the net inflow of the tax-free money market funds in the U.S. Increase of demand from retail investors; Escalation of the average annualized yields.
- Investors Send $4.59 Billion Into Tax-Exempts. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;12/12/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31780, p6
Reports on the tax-exempt money market funds by investors according to iMoneyNet Inc. in Westborough, Massachusetts.
- Turning point. Gibbs, Julian // Money Marketing;1/25/2007, p48
The author reflects on the importance of huge portfolio for investors to diversify stock markets in various regions. He claims that global diversification is important and funds must be chosen well from managers with wide experience. He considers the Investec global free enterprise fund, managed...
- Inflows pick up steam as investors store cash for tax time. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;03/10/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30846, p9
Focuses on money market fund investment of investors in the United States. Significance of the investment in paying tax; Impact of the investment on rate of tax-free assets; Views of managers on money market fund investment during tax season; Advantages in investing to national or state paper...
- Looking offshore. // Finance Week;11/24/2000, p54
Reports on offshore investment options in South Africa. Exclusion of retired investors from offshore investments; Cautions over the selection of income-producing investments; Volatility of income from asset swap money market funds. INSET: Wealthy? Yes. Prudent Investor? No!.
- Outflows Loosen Things Up, Giving Investors a `Little More to Talk About'. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;03/31/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30861, p9
Reports on developments in money market funds in the United States as of March 31, 2000. Impact of looser market conditions on investors; Issues in the market that stirred investor interest; Expectations of outflow due to the impending tax deadline.