- Biotech IPOs Get Off to a Slow Start in 2005. van Amum, Patricia // Chemical Market Reporter;3/14/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 11, p22
This article reports that while the U.S. biotechnology industry saw the window for initial public offerings open wide in 2004, it seems to have been only ajar for the first few months of 2005. The Nasdaq Biotechnology Index, which Includes biotech companies with market capitalizations of at...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/4/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 13, p19
The article presents charts and graphs providing information regarding performance of various initial public offerings (IPOs). Some of the companies offering IPOs are Hiland Partners, Alpha Natural Resources Inc., Aspreva Pharmaceuticals Corp., Icogen, Dolby Laboratories, Diana Shipping Inc.,...
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/7/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p19
The article presents a chart, which is the review of the most recent 100 Initial Public Offerings. Some of the companies included in the chart are: Wright Express Corp., Fusion Telecommunications, Alpha Natural Resources Inc., Warren Resources, KMG America and Arlington Tankers. The IPO 100...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/7/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p21
The article presents charts, which contains 2005 Initial Public Offering (IPO) performance, performance of recent IPOs, performance of recent stock offerings of some companies. Some of the companies included are ViaCell Inc., Hiland Partners, National Interstate, Alpha Natural Resources Inc.,...
- Alpha Natural Resources Sets IPO. // Coal Age;Feb2005, Vol. 110 Issue 2, p6
Focuses on the plans of Alpha Natural Resources to release an initial public offering (IPO) in February 2005. Total value of the IPO; Price of each IPO share; Background information on the operations of Alpha Natural Resources.
- A Review Of The Most Recent 100 Initial Public Offerings. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p19
Presents charts and graphs depicting a review of 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. Success of Alpha Natural Resources Inc. in the trading; Poor performance of Prestige Brands Holdings Inc. in the market; Growth of the majority of the stocks.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/12/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 19, p18
Focuses on the aftermarket performance of various initial public offerings in the U.S. as of May 12, 2003. Issuers of various public offerings; Offer prices quoted by various issuers; Book manager for the offerings.
- Chinese IPO listings Dip Drastically in US. O'Connor, Colleen Marie // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p13
Reports on the Chinese companies who are undertaking initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. List of Chinese companies taken the IPO plunge on U.S. exchanges in 2005; Statement of executives on U.S. listed Chinese companies regarding their decision to include the companies in the list;...
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p17
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings (IPOs) 100 index for the week ended October 12, 2005 in the U.S. Average price of most recent IPOs; Best and worst performer for the week.