- IN THE PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/18/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 15, p18
The article presents statistical information on loan pipeline details. Alliance One is offering $250.0 million of Sr Sub Notes rated B2/NR via Wachovia Securities LLC. Brown Shae is offering $150.0 million of Senior Notes rated Baa3/BB via BofA Securities. Cfiiquito Brands is offering $150.0...
- Wachovia/SunTrust Price Deal For AMETEK. G. C. // Private Placement Letter;8/20/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p3
The article reports on a $400-million price deal by Wachovia Securities and Sun Trust for global electronics maker AMETEK Inc in the U.S. It is noted that AMETEK is a repeat private placement issuer that tapped the market with an $67 million and a 10-year deal, also via SunTrust in August 2005....
- Wallace Theaters Deal Oversubscribed. // Bank Loan Report;7/5/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p3
Reports on the alleged oversubscription of Wachovia Securities Inc. credit for Hollywood Theaters, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Wallace Theater Corp. Terms of the deal; Assignment by Moody's Investors Service of a B2 rating to the first lien debt, while giving a B3 rating to the second...
- Wachovia's APEX latest to enhance CDO structure using derivatives/swaps. // Asset Securitization Report;2/17/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p1
Describes the APEX structure and issuance platform launched by Wachovia Securities for the collateralized debt obligation market. Combining market-value methodology and credit-default swap technology; Comparison of an APEX structure to a comparable traditional structure; APEX swap acting as a...
- After early surge,ABS market mellows down to a $13 billion week in deals. D. M. // Asset Securitization Report;6/19/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p6
The article reports on the performance of the asset securitization market (ABS). According to the article, the ABS market registered $13 billion in primary issuance. The major deal in the equipment sector involved the $790 million John Deere Owner Trust transaction. Meanwhile, the Wachovia...
- WACHOVIA TOP CRE SERVICER. // National Mortgage News;9/25/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 50, p2
The article reports that the Wachovia Securities LLC has been ranked as the top major commercial mortgage servicers by the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) in the U.S. According to the report from MBA, the results of the ranking reflect company data as of June 30, 2006 and any mergers or...
- Transport Industries Seeks New Credit. // Bank Loan Report;5/24/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p3
Reports on the release of the syndicated loan for Transport Industries by Wachovia Securities LLC in the U.S.
- Relizon Gets $125 Million Add-On. Iyer, Savita // Bank Loan Report;11/12/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p3
Reports that Goldman Sachs and Wachovia Securities has completed the syndication of a $125 million add-on financing to support Relizon's acquisition of Epsilon, a marketing services provider.
- Derivative Technology Enhances CDO. Donovan, Kevin // High Yield Report;2/24/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p1
Reports on Wachovia Securities' effort to align the interest of equity investors and debt investors by making use of credit derivative technology inspite of the allegation that collaterized debt obligations tended to favor equity investors over debt investors.