Simon & Schuster Names New Imprint; Picks First Title
- Simon Spotlight Entertainment Launches With He's Just Not That Into You. // Book Publishing Report;9/20/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p1
Reports that Simon & Schuster Inc. has launched its new imprint, Simon Spotlight Entertainment company, with the release of the book "He's Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys" written by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tucillo in the U.S. Target market of the imprint; Estimated...
- Simon spotlights teen entertainment. Bing, Jonathan // Daily Variety;10/31/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 20, p4
Reports that book publisher Simon and Schuster has launched its Simon Spotlight Entertainment, an imprint designed to exploit other media properties for teenage readers. Selection of books to be launched with the imprint; Focus on the teenage book market.
- Gallery Books Sets Up at Simon & Schuster. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;10/5/2009, Vol. 256 Issue 40, p8
The article reports on the formation of Gallery Books imprint at publishing company Simon & Schuster. All Gallery editors will acquire and edit books for all Gallery imprints as well as for Pocket Books under the Simon reorganization efforts. Pocket will also continue to publish mass market...
- New On All New York Times Bestseller Lists. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Presents a chart depicting new on all New York Times bestseller lists. List; Title; Author; Imprint; Rank.
- 2005 Paperback Fiction Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p8
Presents a chart depicting 2005 Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers by No. 1 Title With Longevity. Title; Author; Agent; Imprint; Weeks No.1.
- New On USA Today Top 150 Bestseller List. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Presents a chart depicting new on USA Today top 150 bestseller list. Book type; Title; Author; Imprint; Rank.
- The Red Jacket UTB : a model for co-operative textbook publishing. Hühn, Volker; Huter, Michael // Learned Publishing;Oct2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p316
UTB is a joint paperback imprint of a number of medium-sized German publishers. Its working is described, together with its financial arrangements.
- S&S forms new illustrated books imprint. // Publishers Weekly;5/27/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 22, p12
Announces that Simon & Schuster (S&S) has created a new imprint, called Simon & Schuster Editions. Its plan to focus on publishing illustrated books; The first list of 14 titles to appear in the fall of 1996; Bill Rosen, a senior editor at S&S, being named publisher; The reason why the imprint...
- S&S, Harper launch Spanish line for spring. Oder, Norman // Publishers Weekly;1/2/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 1, p31
Reports on the launching of Spanish imprints by Simon & Schuster for its nonfiction books and HarperCollins for its fiction, nonfiction and children's books. Views from company officials; Price; Marketing issues.