EFC Programs Help Improve the Environment
- Connecticut to Test New Security Format in Upcoming Sale. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;5/29/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31645, p3
Connecticut's state revolving fund would test a new security structure in June 2003 as it issues 345.5 million dollars of general resolution revenue bonds, most of which is refunding. The sale, expected on June 9, will be issued in three series. Series 2003A will consist of 126.1 million dollar...
- N.Y. EFC Sets $312M Refunding Issue for City's Water Authority. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;6/25/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33736, p5
The article reports on the plans of the New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. to sell about 312 million dollars of triple-A rated state clean water and drinking water revolving fund revenue bonds for the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority.
- Munis Unchanged; Retail Ends for $129 Million N.Y. State Water Deal. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;6/24/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31663, p2
The article reports on developments related to municipal bond markets on June 23, 2003 in the United States. Yields on municipal bonds were little changed, while in the new-issue market underwriters received roughly $24 million in orders by the conclusion of a retail order period on $129 million...
- State provides $46 million for water projects. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/12/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p4
The article reports on the $46 million state financing for water projects in communities around New York. This development was announced by David Sterman, president of New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. This state financing activity is said to be an interest-free. Moreover, the author...
- Scope of eligibility for loan fund broadened. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;7/24/95, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p9
Reports on the expansion of the scope for eligibility for Salt Lake County, Utah's Revolving Loan Fund. Financial benefits of the fund for companies wishing to expand; Amount availability for qualified businesses; Preference for well-paying stable jobs.
- City of Orem, Utah's revolving loan fund. Gudmundson, Karen L. // Economic Development Review;Spring96, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p37
Focuses on the Orem Revolving Loan Fund in Utah. Use of the fund to grow the proprietary product and manufacturing oriented companies in the city's business base; Economic development goals; Evaluation of the program's effectiveness in fulfilling the goals; Benefits derived by the economy from...
- County loan fund expands service area. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;09/01/97, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p13
Reports on the expansion of the Salt Lake County Revolving Loan Fund's service area to include all of Salt Lake County with the exception of Salt Lake City, West Valley City and Sandy.
- Rangel to unveil $50,000 revolving Investment Fund. // New York Amsterdam News;02/15/97, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p10
Reports on the scheduled date of press conference by Charles B. Rangel, architect of the Empowerment Zone legislation and Derrick D. Cephas, chairman of the Board of the Business and Resource and Investment Service Center (BRISC), New York City, to announce the establishment of a revolving BRISC...
- State Sells GOs for Schools. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;4/14/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33299, p7
The article announces that the state of Michigan is selling 60 million dollars of taxable general obligation school loan bonds in order to finance a deposit in the state's school loan revolving fund.