Stealth OUTDOOR VEHICLES
- ROVING 'ROUND THE WORLD. Neff, Natalie // AutoWeek;7/10/2006, Vol. 56 Issue 28, p16
The article focuses on the author's experiences with Sport Utility Vehicle Land Rover LR3. The author passed a year with LR3 quite safely with some few problems. There was some problem in the seat heater which was later repaired. The driver-side power seat intermittently ceased working, almost...
- Behind The Sticker. // Money;Mar2005, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p110
This article presents charts designed to inform consumers on the expected purchase price and insurance costs of many 2005 automobiles. Use this guide to home in on price and boost your negotiating power. It's filled with data on 370 of the most popular 2005-model cars and trucks. Vehicles that...
- Europeans ready to try sportwagons. Kurylko, Diana; Kisiel, Ralph; Ciferri, Luca; Ostle, Dorothee // Automotive News Europe;1/14/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p1
Reports on the introduction of sportwagon automobiles in Europe. Regions where sportswagons are considered popular; Description of the sportswagon category; Examples of sportswagon brands which will be marketed in Europe.
- For work or play, ATVs go where trucks or cars can't. Bryant, Karen // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);05/31/99, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p24
Focuses on the all-terrain vehicle, a popular motor-vehicle type in the United States. Factors that drive the vehicle's popularity; Growth rate of the sector from 1997 to 1998; Range of all-terrain vehicles available in the market.
- Sport Utility Vehicles: A Work in Progress. Willoughby, Bruce // Consumers' Research Magazine;Jan2003, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p26
Reprints the article 'Sport Utility Vehicles: A Work in Progress,' which appeared in the fall 2002 issue of the 'GEICO Direct' magazine. INSETS: Avoiding an Rollover;Which 'Drive' Is Best?;SUV Crash Tests.
- mountain mobiles. Litz, Brian; Miracle, Michael; Hirschfeld, Cindy // Skiing;Oct2001, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p174
Talks about sport utility vehicles (SUV) for mountain travelers. Trend in design; Comments on truck-based SUV; Examples of SUV; Advantages of compact SUV.
- Looking for a real head-turner ride? Fisher, Peggy J. // Tire Business;11/11/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p14
Focuses on increase in use of sport-utility vehicles (SUV) in the U.S. Personality attributes of SUV drivers; Characteristics of SUV; Limited load capacity in SUV; Design of SUV.
- false consciousness. Grimm, Mathew // Brandweek;11/25/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 43, p34
Comments on sport utility vehicles in the U.S. Implications of the vehicles to the environment; Reasons for environmentalists attacking sport utility vehicles.
- Love those SUVs. Dellwo, Adrienne C. // Journal of Business (10756124);10/10/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 21, pA15
Features sport utility vehicles (SUV) that will be launched for the 2003 model year. Honda Element; Cadillac Escalade ESV; Nissan Murano; Mitsubishi Outlander; Wrangler Rubicon.