- Bowman's Accounting Report Analyzes the Centerpoint Roll-Up. // CPA Journal;Aug99, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p9
Reports on a registration statement to go public filed by Center-Point Advisors with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). What the organization includes; Information on `Bowman's Accounting Report,' which analyzed the roll-up and financial rewards to consolidating firms;...
- Fourth quarter 1999 index. // High Yield Report;01/17/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p5
Presents information on securities-related activities of several companies and industry trends during the fourth quarter of 1999.
- Understanding the laws brings greater security to public offering plans. Hird, T. Michael // San Diego Business Journal;8/30/93, Vol. 14 Issue 35, p25
Discusses federal and state securities laws as guide for companies' look-out to investors for capital assistance. Law behind the creation of a security; Registration and qualification requirements for a business' disclosure of information to prospective investors; `Due diligence' as part of the...
- AVOIDING DELAYS IN PROCESSING REGISTRATION STATEMENTS UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933. Maloney, Barry C. // Business Lawyer;Jul69, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p1143
Focuses on the avoidance of delays in processing registration statements under the Securities Act of 1933 in the United States. Obtainment of fair disclosure by the examiner under the securities laws; Consideration of the prospectus as a liability document; Criteria for registration statements.
- Costs of Retooling Global Processing Infrastructure. // Securities Industry News;03/19/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p19
Focuses on the amount spent on global straight-through-processing (STP) projects. Comparison of the United States' STP spending to Asian and European countries; Approaches of global securities firms to STP spending; Functions of global industry spending.
- U.S. convertibles (public + 144a). // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/11/99, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p35
Presents convertible securities volume in the United States for 1997 and 1998.
- Stop Order Proceedings Under the Securities Act of 1933: A Current Assessment. McLucas, William R. // Business Lawyer;Feb85, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p515
Assesses on the implementation of the stop order proceedings of the Securities and Exchange Commission in the United States. Suspension of registration of deficient statements; Increase of registration statements filed; References for the issuers and counsel.
- Providence makes initial public offerings. // Inside Tucson Business;7/7/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p10
Reports that Providence Service Corp. has filed a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission relating to an initial public offering of its common stock in Arizona. Services offered by Providence Service; List of managing underwriters.
- AMSC offering shares. // Modern Power Systems;Sep2003, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p10
Reports on the registration statement filed by the American Superconductor Corp. for a proposed public offering of shares of its common stock in the U.S. Amount of shares to be offered; Option included in the offering.