- INDUSTRIALS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/11/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 14, p58
Presents several charts and graph depicting the financial statements of financial institutions in the U.S.
- Biased Rounding in the Reported Earnings of Financial Firms. Cox, Sharon P.; Guan, Liming; Wendell, John // Bank Accounting & Finance (08943958);Aug2006, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p29
The article analyzes the reported earnings of financial firms. It discusses the two motivations that have been suggested for managers to engage in biased rounding of earning reports. Moreover, it presents the applications of digit pattern analysis such as detecting human intervention in data,...
- Chapter 9. GENERAL NOTES. // Monthly Bulletin (Bank of Lithuania);
The article information on data on the monetary financial institutions (MFIs) of Lithuania. The data on the balance sheet of MFIs is stated to be collected from commercial banks of Lithuania as well as foreign banks branches. Some of the main categories of the assets and liabilities in the...
- Will others follow Skandia's new platform reporting template? Findlater, Freddie // Money Marketing (Online Edition);8/7/2013, p20
The article discusses whether other players in the financial services market will follow the Skandia Group's move to use new platform reporting template. Skandia announced its intention to only report its retail advised data in platform reports, after the implementation of retail distribution...
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 48, p30
Several charts are presented depicting on the stock performance of several financial sectors in the U.S. as of 2008 including the brokerage and bank stocks.
- What's Hot. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/5/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 18, p29
Presents tabular information about brokerage stocks issued in the U.S. ranked in order of performance. Details of bank stocks ranked by performance; Graphical representation of stock indices from April 25, 2001 to April 30, 2003.
- Are You Getting What You Need From Your Brokerage Relationship? Macchia, David A. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;4/11/2005, Vol. 109 Issue 14, p13
The article presents information about the tools provided by Brokerage General agency and strategies that one needs to attract more clients and increase one's income. It stresses on the benefits from advanced multimedia technology that conveys complex concepts and products in a manner that...
- Strategic Moves In Prime Brokerage. Hintze, John // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/7/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 31, p9
The article reports on the developments in the financial services industry in the U. S. It presents the strategic moves of several financial institutions in the prime brokerage which includes the building of the fixed-income prime brokerage unit by the Deutsche Bank hiring three experts from...
- Ties That Bind. Stock, Howard J. // Bank Investment Consultant;Mar2008, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p6
The author points out the significance of bank brokerage to the survival of the industry. He relates the increasing need of financial institutions for brokerage support. Moreover, he notes that bank brokerage and advisory services are offering excellent extra income and are not connected to any...