- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/19/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 35, p18
Presents charts depicting the private equity fundraising activities in the U.S. as of September 12, 2005. Volume of all private equity deals for the second quarter of 2005; Citation of top advisers on target leveraged buyouts; Proceeds of venture capital funds issued in the capital market.
- Search Overview. // Investment Management Weekly;11/8/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p10
Presents a chart of investments mandated by various companies on November 1, 2004 such as the private equity mandate of the Jewish Community of San Francisco in California and the hedge fund-of-funds of New Orleans City Employees Retirement System.
- Deal of the month: JD.com surpasses expectations with $1.8 billion US listing. Waite, Suzie // FinanceAsia;Jun2014, p1
The article offers information on the possibility of increase in shares of China's second largest e-commerce company, JD.com in upcoming months. It discusses several facts which includes poor aftermarket performance, rise in the price range of the initial public offering (IPO) and firm's...
- PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/20/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 24, p18
Presents charts and graphs depicting the private equity fundraising in the U.S. as of June 13, 2005. Average per fund fundraising by state; Amount of venture capital funds disbursed for the first quarter; Top advisers on U.S. target leveraged buyouts.
- Appendix 2 Proportion of Financing Sources for Fixed Asset Investment in China. Degryse, Hans; Liping Lu; Ongena, Steven // BOFIT Discussion Papers;6/18/2013, Issue 14, p48
A graph is presented that shows the proportion of financing sources for fixed asset investment in China from 1990 to 2010, which includes state budget, domestic loans and self-financing and other sources.
- Pricing Update: New Mexico Gas. Iyer, Gayatri // Private Placement Letter;12/13/2010, p3
The article reports that Albuquerque, New Mexico-based New Mexico Gas Co. has entered the private placement market with a deal worth 200 million dollars. The deal, agented by RBC Capital Markets Corp., was completed in a single 10-year tranche that priced at 160 bps above Treasurys for a 4.87%...
- GSPC Seeking PE Investors for Sale of 5% Stake. // EmergingMarketsNOW;8/31/2009, p5
The article reports that Gujarat State Petroleum Corp. (GSPC) is planning to sell five percent stake to a private equity (PE) firm by October 2009. GSPC is an Indian state-run oil and gas exploration firm. GSPC has instructed SBI Capital Markets Ltd. to identify a PE firm willing to acquire the...
- Global IPO Issuance Heaviest in Four Years. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Dec2004, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p55
This article reports that the issuance of new stock issues has picked up sharply worldwide in the past few months, raising hope among investment bankers that the equity side of their business is warming up. For the first time since 2000, the annual global issuance of IPOs will surpass $100...
- IPO WINDOW CLOSING--CAN COMPANIES STILL EXIT? // Chemical Market Reporter;3/13/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 10, p8
The article discusses the condition of initial public offerings (IPOs) in the chemical industry in Great Britain. Peter Young, president of Young & Partners company, commented that the market for IPOs seem to be closing because many believed that the cycle has reached its peak. Private equity...