- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/11/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 14, p16
Presents charts depicting the initial public offerings filed as of April 5, 2005 in the U.S. Name of companies; Price offerings; Managers of the transactions.
- Global IPOs. // Financial Management;Sep2011, p36
A chart is presented that shows the global initial public offerings (IPOs) activity from 1996-2010 by the number of deals and capital raised annually.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/11/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 14, p17
Presents charts depicting the most recent initial public offerings filed as of April 6, 2005 in the U.S. Names of companies involved; Offer price; Offer date.
- Underwriters' Performance on IPOs: Jan. 1 - Aug. 31, 2011. // BioWorld Insight;9/26/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p11
A chart is presented which ranks the initial public offerings (IPOs) performance of underwiters including Piper Jaffray & Co., Jefferies & Co. Inc., and RBC Capital Markets Corp. from January 1 to August 31, 2011 by gross proceeds and after-market performance.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/6/2005, Vol. 72 Issue 22, p18
The article lists most recent 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. This index measures the average price of these offerings, excluding closed-end funds and unit offerings containing warrants in the U.S. market. For the week ended June 01, the index closed at 1.19%. The best performer was...
- IPO IN THE US. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/3/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 42, p24
Several charts are presented that list initial public offering (IPO) in the U.S. including new filings, IPOS priced, and withdrawal activity.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;9/19/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33784, p17
Several statistical tables and charts related to securities market in the U.S. are presented including market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields and visible supply decreases.
- Aftermarket performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/26/98, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p36
Presents charts and graphs reflecting the performance of initial public offerings launched in the United States over the two months preceding January 1998. Includes Applied Micro Circuits; Medical Science Systems.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/8/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 34, p34
Presents charts of initial public offerings (IPO) in the United States. IPO pricing; Filings made between August 13 and September 3, 2003; Companies emerging out of the quiet period.