Debt Issuers, Street: Big Changes Loom
- Closed Loans (July 29--August 4, 2005). // Bank Loan Report;8/8/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p10
Presents a chart depicting closed loan transactions secured by several financial institutions in the U.S. from July 29, 2005 to August 4, 2005.
- Part Two Banking, Finance and Investments: 2.4. Dubai International Financial Centre: The Gateway to Regional Capital. // Doing Business with the United Arab Emirates;2006, p67
Chapter Two of the book "Doing Business with the United Arab Emirates" is presented. It offers information about the opening of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates as well as its global financial system. It discusses the operating structure of the DIFC...
- Promoting global financial development: vive la diffï¿½rence! Trimbath, Susanne // Progress in Development Studies;Jan2004, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p64
Deals with the promotion of financial services as global products. Approaches to developing financial markets; Difference between the spirit of a financial market development tool and the direct application of a set of regulations; Factors affecting the implementation of capital market...
- RATINGS WATCH. // Asset Securitization Report;8/15/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 32, p34
Presents a chart depicting the credit ratings assigned to various securities deals secured by several financial institutions in the U.S.
- Who's that bank? // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/2/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 15, p14B
Reports on the growth of demand for credit unions in Long Island, New York. Increase of the value of assets; Number of members; Offer of financial services to niche customers.
- Global financial services expect rebound after IH 2010. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Aug2009, p18
The article reports on the possible rebound of major global financial services companies after the first six months of 2010. Survey reveals that 34 percent of the respondents expect growth return in this period. It notes that the recession has a business-changing implication on the structure of...
- A robust and profitable banking sector. // African Business;Nov2011, Issue 380, p32
The article presents information on the financial services industry in Kenya. Kenya's financial sector comprising banking, insurance, capital markets and pension funds is expected to increase savings and mobilise investment funds to implement the projects that are designed to accelerate growth...
- SCORECARDS. // Asset Securitization Report;8/15/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 32, p36
Presents charts depicting the ratings of securities deals issued by several financial institutions in the U.S. and Germany.
- Commerce Capital Markets Aims To Avail Itself of New Bank Act. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;03/31/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30861, p1
Reports that Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based Commerce Capital Markets Inc. is trying to take advantage of opportunities granted under the Financial Modernization Act of 1999. Initiative to strengthen its underwriting efforts; Efforts to maintain staffing levels.