Mergers, LBOs Drive Loans in First Quarter
- US Loan Mart On Pace For Another $1 Trillion-Plus Volume Year. // Bank Loan Report;4/11/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p1
Reports on the volume of syndicated loan for the first quarter of 2005 in the U.S. Total loan volume; Percentage increase in leveraged loans; Influence of strong merger and acquisition activity on the loans market.
- Q1 2005Total Global Syndicated Loans. // Bank Loan Report;4/11/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p11
Presents a chart depicting the total global syndicated loans for the first quarter of 2005. Bookrunners of the transaction; Total proceeds; Market share of each deal.
- Loanbase Statistics -- Syndicated US Loans. // Bank Loan Report;10/10/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p7
Presents a chart depicting the volume of syndicated loan transactions in the U.S. as of October 6, 2005.
- Shrinking Lender Base. Gill, Clif // Secured Lender;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p22
Deals with the changes in the middle-market loan syndication in the United States. Market dynamics; Time frames for funding; Pricing and loan structures.
- 2000: Syndicated Loan Market Evolves. Garrity, Brian // Bank Loan Report;01/03/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p1
Discusses how the syndicated loan finance evolved in the capital market. Culture of loan underwriting prior to the mid-1980s; Key changes in the syndicated loan market; Predictions of the demand for the syndicated loan product.
- Many Loans Trade Above Par in Secondary--But is the Rally Fundamental or is it Technical in Nature? S.I. // High Yield Report;5/5/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p7
Analyzes the performance of the U.S. secondary market for syndicated loans during the week ending May 5, 2003. Firming of loan values; Improvement on corporate profitability.
- Qatar tries again. Fine, Naomi // Middle East;Mar99, Issue 288, p38
Discusses the efforts of the Qatari government to attract foreign capital markets. Arrangement of syndicated loans for government-owned liquefied natural gas producer Qatar LNG in 1996; Issuance of its first international sovereign bond in 1998; Impact of the Asian financial crisis on capital...
- Q1 Changes in Syndicated Loan Market Set Tone for Activity in Q2. Phadungchai, Naruth; Shaw, Joy C. // Bank Loan Report;04/10/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p1
Reports on the status of the United States syndicated loan market in the first quarter of 2000. Refinancing transaction; Opportunistic lending; Investor preference for BB-rated issues.
- Loans: On The Edge. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/15/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 38, pN.PAG
Focuses on the performance of the syndicated loan market in the U.S. Effects of trading-driven approach of institutionalization in the syndicated loan industry on investment banks; Response of the syndicated market during 1998 debt crisis and prevailing economic conditions; Comparison between...