'Aspirational' WealthTV Adds Carriage
- TIME TO GO BARGAIN HUNTING? McAleese, Tom // Accountancy Ireland;Dec2002, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p26
Advises companies aiming to expand to consider acquisition as a strategy. Description of a situation where acquisition may be an option; Factors which may influence businesses to refrain from acquisition opportunities.
- A Note to Our Readers. Peak, Martha H. // Management Review;Nov89, Vol. 78 Issue 11, p2
Editorial. Discusses the use of merger and acquisition (M&A) strategies by companies as an early-growth mechanism. Purchasers' source of fund; Executives who accept the risks of M&A; Financial risks involved in M&A.
- From the Editors. // CPA Practice Management Forum;2010, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Scott Moore and Dixon Hughes on the issue on driving growth through strategy and accountability, one by Roman H. Kepczek on descriptions of the consumer electronic trends and one by Jay N. Nisberg on merger mania.
- BUSINESS DIARY. // Crain's Detroit Business;7/12/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p16
The article presents information related to several business activities in Detroit, Michigan including Lakeshore Engineering Services Inc.'s acquisition of TolTest Inc., Auto-Lab Franchise Management Corp.'s expansion and Nonprofit Enterprise at Work's launching of new board assessment tool.
- WWD WEDNESDAY. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/28/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 89, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the New York City Marathon, the acquisition of Rue La La by GSI Commerce and the U.S. expansion of H & M.
- Move carefully in making an acquisition. Gray, Andi // Westchester County Business Journal;12/5/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 49, p15
The article provides an answer to a question of where to start or what to look out for when making an acquisition, which is a potential way to grow the business.
- When consolidation comes with compromise. Rutstein, Mike // Medical Marketing & Media;Apr2012, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p33
The author discusses the compromises that comes with consolidations, considering that it can cause systematic nightmares, financial management challenges, and infighting.
- ask Dr. Dollar. Frank, Ellen // Dollars & Sense;Jan/Feb2002, Issue 239, p45
Discusses several factors driving corporations toward expansion. Need for corporations to search for new markets; Significance of consolidation.
- Priority to Merge with American Foundations. // Origination News;Jun2009, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p3
The article reports on the plan of Priority Mortgage Inc. in merging its operations into American Foundations MortgageBanc in which the two companies will enter a strategic alliance.