- Addenda and Corrections. // Cable World (10427228);9/23/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 35, p8
Presents several corrections in the previous issues on 'Cable World.'
- Sky Mag continues to soar. // Marketing (00253650);8/23/2001, p13
Reports the sales increase of cable periodicals in Great Britain. Impact of the market improvement of 'Skyview Digital' on the digital installation base of the periodical; Change format of 'AA Magazine' periodical; Increase distribution of the periodical 'O Magazine' from John Brown Publishing...
- 10 STORIES THAT MATTER. // Multichannel News;3/4/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p3
The article offers brief information on several articles published in the current issue of the periodical including "Subscriber Agita," "Cable Inroads," and "Know Your HEVC."
- FINE LIVING NET ADDS MAG. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;11/21/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 58, p6
Reports a partial acquisition of the magazine-in-development 'Cachet,' by Fine Living cable network.
- MTV finally gets its mag on. LaPorte, Nicole // Daily Variety;8/22/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 36, p4
Reports that cable television network Music Television is set to release its self-titled magazine on October 21, 2003. Target date for the publication of the next single-themed issue; Rate base circulation; Magazine content; Cover price.
- Honoring Excellence. // Multichannel News;11/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p1A
Focuses on the support provided by the publication 'Multichannel News' to cable industry in the U.S. Distribution of Annual Innovator Awards to companies for their works in cable industry; Categories of awards for the 2002 Innovation Awards; List of winners for the year 2002.
- the POWER of CABLE & TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Multichannel News;11/25/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p19
Introduces several articles on U.S. cable television industry published in November 25, 2002 edition of the journal 'Multichannel News.' Digital cable services that hold potential in 2003; Losses faced by cable operators.
- A New Magazine for a changed business climate. Is this what you want? Read on, and then respond. Gloede, W.F. // Cable World (10427228);7/15/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p98
Details the changes in 'CableWorld,' a magazine targeted at the cable industry.
- Multichannel News Revisited. McGorry, William // Multichannel News;09/18/2000 Supplement, Vol. 21, p6A
Traces the history of 'Multichannel News,' a trade publication focusing on cable television in the United States. Changes in the magazine's ownership; Personnel credited with the success of the magazine; Celebrations marking its 20th anniversary.