Connecting food cost-management to pos: The new software solutions
- Register comes to the Internet. // Hotel & Motel Management;11/6/96, Vol. 211 Issue 19, p141
Introduces the online version of the `Thomas Food Industry Register,' a buying guide for food industry purchasers. Contents of the Web site.
- Manufacturers news. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p178
Reports on the FoodWeb World Wide Web site.
- FOOD COURIER.COM OPENS ONLINE DOORS. // Online Product News;Sep2014, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p8
The article provides information on the website www.FoodCourier.com, which offers healthcare-focused beverages such as smoothies, juices and desserts.
- Rewards initiative. // British Baker;10/31/2014, p1
The article reviews the online rewards and category management website www.countsformore.co.uk, launched by PepsiCo owner of the Walkers brand for retailers.
- GMOS: How to address the tough questions consumers ask. Spooner, Paul // Beyond the Bean;Sep2013, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p18
The article reviews the Food for Thought blogging website, located at www.BestFoodFacts.org/food-for-thought, from the Center for Food Integrity.
- This Month Online. Erickson, Sr., Erin // Food Processing (00156523);Oct2011, Vol. 72 Issue 10, p9
An online recap of topics featured at the website www.foodprocessing.com are presented, including the importance of social media presence for food and beverage companies, the availability of food and beverage information in consumers' smart phones and in the Internet, and the sustainability...
- Scottish food & drink producers look to boost sales with TV site. // Grocer;2/22/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8143, p8
The article reports that the online television (TV) hub, scottishfoodanddrink.tv, was launched on February 2014 to showcase Scottish food and drink products, producers and events, and to boost the sales of Scotland's products.
- A Pandora's Box for Clinical Trials? Bleicher, Paul // Applied Clinical Trials;Apr2008, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p36
The article reviews two Web sites including www.innocentive.com from Innocentive and www.patientslikeme.com from PatientsLikeMe.
- The food management puzzle. Grossbauer, Sue // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p178
Focuses on the introduction of computer software, designed for the development of menus and diet planning operations, in the food industry in the United States, highlighting the use of the system by Karen Zahn, research and development manager for food and nutrition at Memorial Hospital in Las...