Bake-offs save time, labor: Today's cookie-connectors
- Cookies & crackers. M.L. // Snack Food;Jun95, Vol. 84 Issue 6, pSI-11
Focuses on the cookies and crackers sector of the snack food industry in the United States. Companies' children-focused marketing strategies; Factors affecting the market; Companies that play major roles in the industry; Nabisco Inc.; Keebler Co.; Pepperidge Farm Inc.; Sunshine Biscuits Inc.;...
- Musings on Future Moves. Siemering, Art // Gourmet Retailer;Jun2001, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p92
Reports developments in the food marketing industry. Packaging of cereals as single-serving snacks; Sale of proprietary cookies in retail stores; Benefits provided by sesame seeds.
- Portable snacks just about a $1 billion baby. Liesse, Julie // Advertising Age;12/19/1994 - 12/26/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 53, p26
Presents the rankings of ten brands in eight categories of cookies and snacks. Dollar sales in 1994; Market share in 1993 and 1994.
- Cookies & crackers. // Snack & Bakery Foods;Jun97, Vol. 86 Issue 6, pSI-8
Provides information on the market performance of cookies and crackers segment of snack food industry. Factors that attributes to the decline of healthful cookie segment; Prominent companies in cookies market; Top 20 favorite cookies.
- POPPIE'S COOKIES. // Gourmet Retailer;Sep2004, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p217
This article presents the food item, Poppie's Cookies, presented at the Summer Fancy Food & Confection Show, in Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. It is presented by Poppie's Dough.
- Giftable Cookies. // Fancy Food & Culinary Products;Apr2004, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p24
Presents information on various cookie products and packaging in the U.S. Special cookie tin from Salem Baking Co.; Cookie mixes from Rabbit Creek Products Inc.; Flip-flop cookie tins from Byrd Cookie Co.; Crispy cookies from Poppie's Dough; Meyer Lemon Dream Cookies from Elegant Gourmet.
- A Tasty Cookie. Srinivasan, Kirsten // Food & Drink;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p59
The article deals with Christie Cookie Co., a privately-held supplier of cookies. The company is experiencing continuous growth in both the mail-order and food service sectors. Christie Cookie distinguishes itself from other cookie makers by using high-quality ingredients. Its president and CEO...
- UPDATE. Beaty, Candace // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/31/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p30A
Presents the corporate profile of Fancy Fortune Cookies Inc., an Indianapolis, Indiana-based company specializing in fortune cookies. Business owner; Competitive advantage; Annual revenue; Contact information.
- Cookie packsâ€¦OTIS SPUNKMEYER'S. Lavecchia, Gina // Food Management;Feb2003, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p86
Otis Spunkmeyer Inc.'s new thaw and serve cookies come packaged in twin packs, allowing foodservice operators in all segments to offer their customers quick, on the go snacking.Otis Spunkmeyer has developed an attractive, attention grabbing self-merchandising display, which holds 12 twin packs.