Trade-up the menu with: Premium cheeses
- Does that cow have a visa? // Restaurant Business;11/1/93, Vol. 92 Issue 16, p130
Reports on the demand for authentic ethnic cheeses by restaurants in the preparation of Mexican, Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. Requirement by ethnic groups for cookery of their native foods; Increasing population needs.
- THAT'S AMORE BURRATA, MELBOURNE. CORNISH, RICHARD // Australian Gourmet Traveller;May2011, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p32
The article features burrata, a cheese from Puglia that is characterized by a rich liquid center.
- On the table FINE CHEESES. // Cincinnati Magazine;Dec2002, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p142
Reports on the tips provided on variety of cheese by Cork 'N Bottle, food company in Covington, Kentucky. Description of four types of cheese; Recommendations made on the usage of cheese; Serving suggestions.
- A QUEST FOR CURDS. BARNETT, CAIT // Cincinnati Magazine;Nov2014, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p42
The article reports that rounds of gouda, blue cheese and toma (a semi-hard Italian cow's milk cheese) at Blue Ridge Creamery are aged in a cave carved into the side of an Appalachian mountain in Western North Carolina.
- The Cheeses of Piedmont. Uyehara, Mari // Saveur;Jun/Jul2014, Issue 166, p81
The article cites some cheeses produced in Italy's Piedmont region, such as the Bra Duro Stravecchio, a semi-soft cheese with a pink peppercorn-like finish, the Erboninato di Vacca, a Roquefort-like blue cheese, and the Raschera d'Alpeggio, an earthy cow's milk cheese aged four to six months.
- Boost for cheese flavouring. // Dairy Industries International;Mar1997, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p33
Reports on Danisco Ingredients' launching of two enzyme-modified cheese flavouring containing real cheese called Cheddar and Emmenthal flavours. Standard strength of the cheese flavourings; Other flavours present.
- Grating cheeses. Lang, Joan // Restaurant Business;2/10/96, Vol. 95 Issue 3, p110
Presents information on various types of cheeses. Dishes made with cheeses; How cheese can favor dishes; Parmesan cheese; Aroma of cheese; Where can cheese be stored; Shredding and grating of cheeses.
- Domestic cheeses. Minasian // Restaurant Business;11/15/99, Vol. 98 Issue 22, p86
Features several varieties of cheeses from United States-based manufacturers as of November 15, 1999. Includes aged dry Jack; Mozzarella; Stravecchio Parmesan; Fromage Blanc; Teleme and Carmody. INSET: Hand held..
- The Real Swiss. Antrim, Taylor // Ski;Nov2004, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p122
Presents information on several Swiss cheeses. INSET: ALTERNATIVES.