On the Market
- Voice evacuation. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Feb98, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p50
Stresses the benefits of voice evacuation or fire alarm communications systems to the fire alarm panel. Precedence for installing voice evacuation systems; Change in 101 Life Safety code; Placement of voice packages; Advent of smaller panels to meet small assembly needs.
- SDM MARKETPLACE. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2005, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p114
Features several products for the security systems industry in the U.S. Design of the Securi-Smart structured wiring system from NAPCO Security Systems Inc.; Usability of the iClass product family of contactless access control readers from HID Corp.; Availability of the 1802 telephone entry...
- Telephone Entry Unit. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p56
The article features the Entraguard Platinum, the newest telephone entry product line of Keri Systems, with the largest capacity and biggest display Keri now offers. The Platinum has the capacity for 5,000 tenants with two large sizes in front: a 3/8 inch for ten name display or a 1/2 inch for...
- FIRE PANELS: APPEALING TECH MAKES YOUR JOB EASIER. Hodgson, Karyn // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p99
The article focuses on fire alarm "intelligence" for small facilities, integration, and wireless technology in the United States. It presents an overview of the fire alarm market in the country. The article highlights the technological innovations in fire alarm panels and the changes in the way...
- FIRE ALARM FIX. Hodgson, Karyn; Colombo, Allan B. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2001, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p42
Discusses codes, rules and regulations covering the integration of a fire alarm system with various security and building subsystems. Benefits of commercial fire integration; Electronic access control; Integration of a fire alarm system and the heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning system;...
- Cloud Security Firm Apprity raises $8 Million in Series A Funding. // Siliconindia;Mar2014, p8
The article reports that Santa Clara, California-based cloud security company Apprity has raised Series A funding in the amount of $8 million to be use for product development, expand partnership and deliver on the company's product vision.
- Big Winners at ISC Las Vegas. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr99, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p68
Features the winners at the 1999 ISC Las Vegas, Nevada in the Security Industry Association's New Product Showcase. Award categories; Digital Processing Systems; Pelco; Securitron; Sentrol Inc.; Optex.
- Night Vision Camera Wins New Product Showcase Award. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2008, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p15
The article lists the winners of the 2008 Security Industry Association New Product Showcase Award at the International Security Conference (ISC) West in April.
- BTC's electronic security system and tags protect newborns at hospitals. Durand, Augusto // Caribbean Business;7/20/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 28, p38
The article introduces the Hugs tag system from Business Tele-Communications Inc. (BTC) as well as presents a corporate profile of BTC in Puerto Rico. The small tag, which contains a radio transmitter is worn around the ankle of infants to secure them from being removed in the hospital without...