Top View: Platforms
- Strategies for Minimizing the Effects of Manager Turnover on the Randolph-Sheppard Business Enterprise Program. Schaefer, Kelly // Re:View;Summer2002, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p87
Presents strategies that Business Enterprise Program (BEP) counselors and directors could use to reduce the vulnerability of their BEP facilities to high manager turnover. Details on the Randolph-Sheppard BEP; Trends in BEP for fiscal years 1996 to 2000 in the U.S.; Elements of a proper...
- Common problems. // Chain Store Age;Oct97, Vol. 73 Issue 10, p14C
Discusses the problems in facilities management encountered by the maintenance managers. Number one challenge in facilities management; How the smart retailers can keep a lid on costs and avoid expensive emergency repairs; Strategy of Home Depot company's to avoid equipment breakdowns.
- The Complexities of Communication. Monroe, Linda K. // Buildings;Oct2002, Vol. 96 Issue 10, p6
Discusses the results of the membership survey conducted by the International Society of Facilities Executives. Reason for conducting the survey; Highlights of the survey; Analysis of survey results.
- FM of the Year. // FM World;5/22/2014, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p38
The article offers information on the "Facilities Manager of the Year", award which is the only category remains open in the British Institutes of Facilities Management (BIFM) Awards to be held on October 13, 2014.
- BIFM COMMENT. Gladwin, Steve // FM World;2/13/2014, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p40
The author ponders on the characteristics that describes an award winning facilities manager.
- Appendix A: How to Talk to a CFO. // Facility Manager's Guide to Finance & Budgeting;2004, p209
The 10 concepts used by facility managers in securing the funds needed for a project from the finance department are presented.
- New signing aims to extend Arsenal brand's global reach. Parsons, Russell // Marketing Week (01419285);10/28/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 44, p7
The article reports on the move of Arsenal Emirates Stadium to name executives including director Mark Gonnella of Barclaycard as the club's communication director, marketing head Angus Kinnear as marketing director and Vinai Venktesham as head of global partnership development in Great Britain.
- Training is valued by facilities managers. // American School & University;Jul98, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p11
Reports on the study conducted by BOMI Institute on facility managers in the United States. Value placed on professional education; Primary responsibilities; Job requirements.
- Dennis Kniery Thinks Beyond the Box. Raiford, Regina // Buildings;Feb2002, Vol. 96 Issue 2, p70
Profiles Dennis Kniery, manager of Hewlett-Packard's North American Remote Building Maintenance Program. Career in facilities management; Key factor in the success of Kniery's facilities management team; Award received by the team from the International Facility Management Association. INSET:...