Viscount Begins MESH Sales to Hospitals
- Book-to-Bill Dips After Four Months of Increases. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jul2003, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p22
Reports on the rate of the IPC PCB book-to-bill ratio in the U.S. Worth of orders for boards received for shippings; Decline of ratio from the March level; Comparisons of the orders booked in 2002.
- VISCOUNT SYSTEMS' TECHNOLOGY RECEIVES GOVERNMENT APPROVAL. // HS Today;Aug/Sep2014, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p16
The article reports on the approval of the Freedom Access Control (FAC) security solution from access control software and services provider Viscount Systems as a fully-compliant Federal Identity Credential and Access Management (FICAM) solution in the U.S.
- GETTING THE MOST OUT OF GTM. Peck, Jerry // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);1/20/2014, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p71
The article offers information on the Global Trade Management (GTM) system focused on transportation industry in the U.S. It state that GTM systems helps in improving business operations. It offers information on trade process which procurement, finance and shipping. It offers information on the...
- VISCOUNT TO SECURE CINCINNATI HIGH RISES. // Elevator World;Nov2007, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p30
The article reports on an order for MESH security systems placed by the Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority (CMHA) in Ohio with Viscount Systems Inc. According to CMHA, the MESH voice panels and card-access security equipment will be used for 11 high-rise residential buildings. The systems...
- RFID READERS CONTROL ACCESS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2007, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p96
The article evaluates the MESH Smart Addressable RFID readers from Viscount Systems Inc.
- VIRTUALLY ARRAYED ACCESS CONTROL REDUNDANCY. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2008, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p212
The article evaluates the MESH virtual redundancy array access control from VSI-Viscount Systems Inc.
- Guarding the gangplank. Dupin, Chris // JoC Week;9/2/2002, Vol. 3 Issue 35, p23
Criticizes policies for ship security in ports. Failure of the Immigration and Naturalization Services to provide guidelines to avoid the expense of guards; Objections to requirements that guards be posted at ships; Disputes between owners and operators of ships over who should pay for guards.
- Federal ID cards blank. Kahaner, Larry // Fleet Owner;Apr2006, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p8
The article focuses on the issues regarding the proposed Transportation Worker Identification Credential by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) in the U.S. The proposed rules of the mandated program by the Marine Transportation and Security Act has been delayed for years due to high...
- Will all ports be ready on time? Kuzeljevich, Julia // Canadian Transportation & Logistics;Mar2004, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p26
Comments on the ability of private and public ports across the country to meet the new security requirements on time in Canada. Identification of ports, operators and vessels falling within the International Ship and Port Security (ISPS) requirements; Estimated number of marine operators;...