Wireless Decision Support System
- HazMasterG3 Hazmat Response App Now has HME Guidance. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;10/9/2012, p3
The article reviews the HazMasterG3 Decision Support System v16 tactical decision-support software from Alluvinam.
- Alluviam releases v17 of HazMasterG3. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;9/25/2013, p3
The article provides information on the version 17 of the HazMasterG3, a handheld Chemical, Biological, Radiological-Nuclear and Explosives/Health, Medical, and Environmental (CBRNE/HME) Decision Support System from Alluviam, certified by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security as an...
- Hazmat Software. // Fire Chief;Jan2006, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p88
The article focuses on HazMasterG3 9.0 from Alluviam LLC. The software integrates threat identification and response guidance for more than 96,000 CBRNE agents and trade names. It has advanced IED forensics and detonator identification capabilities for more than 7,000 commercial and military...
- Pricing biologics: Issues, strategic priorities and a conceptual model. Rao, Sanjay K. // Journal of Commercial Biotechnology;Feb2011, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p7
The advent of complex and often expensive biologics raises critical commercial challenges - the most important of which pertains to developing a viable pricing, distribution and reimbursement model that is intrinsically geared to the special characteristics of biologic products and the...
- Chemical ID Software. // Fire Chief;Sep2007, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p87
The article evaluates the HazMasterG3 chemical identification software from Alluviam LLC.
- Executive Overview. // MIS Quarterly;Dec89, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p432
An abstract is presented for the article "Integrating Islands of Automation," by David P. Hale, William D. Haseman, and Frank Groom.
- Caveat emptor: Avoiding pitfalls in data-based decision making. Rubenfeld, Stephen A.; Newstrom, John W. // Review of Business;Winter94, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p20
Discusses various aspects of data-based decision making. Factors that may impede the quality of data-based decision making; Study that showed the perceptual differences between employees and supervisors regarding the attributes of a good workplace; Observations gathered from the study;...
- Clinical & financial decision-support software. Borch, Karen // Health Management Technology;Jun96, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p46
Presents a chart on clinical and financial decision-support software products. Companies; Operating systems; Platforms; Architecture; Uses; Functionality; Services.
- Supporting Decision Making and Action Selection under Time Pressure and Uncertainty: The Case of In-Flight Icing. Sarter, Nadine B. // Human Factors;Winter2001, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p573
Examines the efficacy of two different decision support systems implementation on in-flight icing. Need of aviation to make decisions under time pressure and uncertainty; Variations in the accuracy of the decision aid; Performance benefits of decision aid to automation biases.