Case study: Organic foods promote at Aveda Corp
- Organic food and make-up. // Restaurant Business;11/20/96, Vol. 95 Issue 17, p94
Reports that organic grooming product marketer Aveda has extended into restaurants which offer certified organic food.
- Scientific Seminar Goes Au Naturelâ€¦ Ethnic Skin, Aging Hair and More. // Cosmetics & Toiletries;Aug2008, Vol. 123 Issue 8, p14
Information about the Society of Cosmetic Chemists' (SCC's) Annual Scientific Seminar held on held June 5-6, 2008 in Orlando, Florida is presented. The scientific sessions started with a focus on natural and organic cosmetic products and was moderated by Timothy Kapsner of Aveda Corp., who...
- Going green. Fedor, Karen // American Forests;Jul/Aug92, Vol. 98 Issue 7/8, p11
Reports that the Global ReLeaf Fund, supported by Aveda Corporation, is painting the town green with 30 spring grants totaling $52,000. The innovative tree-planting proposal targets everything from a renovated vacant lot in New York City to community building with ethnic populations in Fort...
- Aveda opens Esthetique in New York's SoHo. // American Salon;Feb95, Vol. 118 Issue 2, pM5
Announces the opening of the Aveda Environmental Lifestyle Esthetique in New York's SoHo neighborhood. Products featured; Beauty stations.
- Sweet smell of Aveda. Martin, Ellen Rooney // Adweek Western Edition;6/24/96, Vol. 46 Issue 26, p42
Reports that Aveda Corp. is conducting informal discussions with six agencies concerning its advertising account. Company's plans for a brand-building campaign for 1997; Problems with its current in-house-developed advertising.
- Aveda's advancing on the retail front. Marlow, Michael // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/4/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 90, p5
Focuses on the Aveda Corporation. Opening of Aveda Esthetique stores; Goal of making Aveda an integrated company in beauty, health care and food; Comments from owner Horst Rechelbacher.
- New tenant in N.Y.C. landmark building. // DCI;Feb96, Vol. 158 Issue 2, p92
Reports on the opening of Aveda Corp.'s fifth Environmental Lifestyle Store in New York City which showcase the company's plant-based products.
- Aveda's anatomy goes wholesale. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/5/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 109, p8
Reports on Aveda's start of the wholesale of Anatomy, its two-year-old line of sportswear, which until now has been available only in Aveda lifestyle stores and through the catalog. Clothes included in the fall line.
- Aveda's new venture. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/31/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 21, p6
Reports on Aveda's plan to introduce its second namesake magazine on February, 1997.