New recipe for prep school
- Prep schools: An educational and swimming alternative. Kelly, C.M. // Swimming World & Junior Swimmer;Mar94, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p61
Discusses what preparatory schools offer in terms of academics and athletic preparation. Image and reality of preparatory schools; Cost of education in preparatory schools; Reason of athletes for attending prep schools than public schools; Athletics successes of prep schools; Appeal of prep...
- Commitment & excellence. Prior, Jeff // Swimming World & Junior Swimmer;Oct96, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p37
Focuses on the atmosphere of commitment and excellence at college preparatory schools in the United States. Productive output of stellar student-athletes; Importance of the faculty; Issue of accessibility.
- Caribbean Preparatory to hold open house. T.R. // Caribbean Business;10/31/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 44, p59
Reports that the Caribbean Preparatory School will hold an open house at its two campuses, Parville Elementary School and Commonwealth High School, in Puerto Rico. Schedule of the program.
- Saint John's School: Close to a century of prepping future generations for life. // Caribbean Business;5/19/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 19, p41
The article reports on Saint John's School, said to be one of the leading preparatory day schools in the Caribbean, located in Condado, Puerto Rico.
- Barat Academy starts fresh in new home. Shapiro, Mary // West County Journal;8/31/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 35, pA3
The article reports that the Barat Academy, a Catholic prep school has moved to Chesterfield, Missouri.
- New College Prep School on the Way for 2013. Dugger III, A. J. // Tennessee Tribune;10/25/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p5B
The article informs about the opening of the Intrepid College preparatory charter school in Antioch, Tennessee.
- Drew College Preparatory School San Francisco. Findley, Lisa // Architectural Record;Feb2002, Vol. 190 Issue 2, p108
Features the transformation of Drew College Preparatory School in San Francisco, California. Relocation of the students during the reconstruction; Effort of SMWM in the success of the project; Features of the reconstructed school.
- Preparing for K-PREP. Langford, Ethan // Kentucky English Bulletin;Fall2016, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p24
The article presents the author's views on how to prepare for K-PREP test and opines that he needs to get a good breakfast, get lots of sleep, and wear comfortable clothes to do good on the test.
- Courses and events. // Prep School;Sping2013, Issue 76, p56
A calendar of events in relation to the support and training in preparatory schools (satips) in Great Britain from January-June 2013 is presented which includes junior schools' conference, annual conference for deputy heads, and professional development course.