- 10 years ago. Hirschfeld, Jeff // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p38
Opinion. Looks at the success of FoodService Director and employees who worked there and achieved success.
- FSD Launches New Website. // FoodService Director;2/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p1
The article announces the launching by "FoodService Director" of its redesigned website FoodServiceDirector.com for operations in all non-commercial market segments.
- Foodcapsule: Today's top salad entrees. // FoodService Director;11/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p16
Presents a survey on preference of salad entrees as surveyed in hospital, nursing homes, colleges, schools and others by FoodService Director Center-of-the-Plate Survey. Reason why the basic salads become one of the most profitable main course items on the average menu; Ranking of tuna on all...
- Want to know what's coming next? // FoodService Director;02/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p2
Presents information on issues which will appear on the Web site of `FoodService Director' magazine in March, 1998. Web site address; Contents of the Trends and Statistics section; Contact for direct electronic mail contact.
- FSD's 2010 Compensation Study. // FoodService Director;1/1/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p16
The article presents the results of the 2010 Compensation Study conducted by the magazine "FoodService Director" in the U.S.
- Happy New Year. King, Paul // FoodService Director;12/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p12
The article presents information on the changes to be made to the journal beginning 2008, including modifications to the food section and the enhancement of the "Menu Strategies" section.
- VIEWPOINT: STRENGTH IN NUMBERS. Pond, James // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p34
Introduces the Group/Co-op Purchasing department of the `FoodService Director' periodical. Its roles; Advantages of group purchasing.
- ALL SEGMENTS: 47% promote to-go foods, beverages daily. // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p57
Focuses on the `FoodService Director' periodical's study which revealed the popularity of grab-and-go foods and beverages. Key findings of the study; Impact of the trend; Views of food service operators on the trend; Other developments in the equipment and food products.
- LOOKING UP: NEW FOR '02. Schruntek, Walter J. // FoodService Director;1/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p27
Presents various news important to foodservice operators as of January 15, 2002. Foodservice operators' optimism about the prospects for growth in 2002; Additional features of the 'FoodService Director' magazine.