HDS expands kosher sites
- HDS Services helps hospital raise $55K for kids. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/20/97, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p26
Reports on HDS Services' raising of money for Port Huron Hospital in Michigan by catering to the hospital's annual Festival of Trees kickoff. Menu; Objective of the hospital.
- Information Builders Supports Hitachi VSF Mainframe Platforms. // Mainframe Computing;Oct99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p4
Reports that Web tool maker Information Builders will support all VSF-capable mainframe processing platforms from Hitachi Data Systems.
- Hitachi Introduces Powerful Mainframe. // Mainframe Computing;Dec99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p1
Reports that Hitachi Data Systems has introduced the Hitachi Skyline Trinium, a mainframe processing platform server.
- TWO EUROPEAN BANKS SELECT HITACHI FOR MAINFRAME STORAGE. // Mainframe Computing;Aug2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p2
Reports that Royal Bank of Scotland and Vardepapperscentralen company chose Hitachi Freedom Storage 7700E from Hitachi Data Systems company for their computer mainframe storage.
- Night shift workers at Port Huron Hospital have fresh food choices. // Food Management;Mar1998, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p26
Focuses on the decision by HDS Services which manages the foodservice at Port Huron Hospital to operate a 24 hour outlet for nightshift employees. Comments from Brian Latty, former HDS foodservice unit director at Port Huron Hospital; Information on the survey conducted to gauge customers...
- A Legacy of Great Expectations. Lawn, John // Food Management;Mar2002, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p16
Features the HDS Services, Inc. in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Industrial management of founder William W. Triplett; Business expansions; Members of the executive team. INSETS: Service Branding.;Transforming the Retail Environment..
- They Called Him 'Mr. T'. // Food Management;Mar2002, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p25
Focuses on the founder of HDS Services, William W. Triplett in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Date of Triplett's death; Business planning; Marketing strategies.
- Hitachi Data Reviews. Kelly, Jane Irene // Adweek Western Edition;08/23/99, Vol. 49 Issue 34, p6
Reports on the advertising review of Hitachi Data Systems company. Qualifications of the agency needed by the company; Value of the account; Brand advertising for the company.
- COntractors branch out into new markets, geographic regions. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;7/28/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 30, p80
Reports on the strategy of contractors that rely on the corporate sector, airport terminals or sport facilities for their business in the U.S. Benefit of the growth in the senior-care market to HDS Services Inc.; Reputation of HDS Services; Outlook of Guckenheimer Enterprises Inc.