Fine Host re-menus Italian
- Fine Host inks deal for Bali theme park. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/20/97, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p74
Reports on Fine Host Corp.'s signing of an agreement to be the exclusive provider of foodservice-and-merchandise concessions at Bali Festival Park in Indonesia.
- Fine Host faces a deepening crisis. Lawn, John // Food Management;Jan1998, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p20
Focuses on the financial crisis faced by Fine Host Greenwich, Connecticut-based contract company. Financial performance of the company previous to the crisis; Stock performance as of December 1997; Features of the investigation into the company's accounting practices; Efforts being made to...
- Silhouette's on the menu at Fine Host corporate accounts. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p46
Reports on Fine Host Corp.'s introduction of a menu called Silhouette in its business-and-industry accounts for weight-conscious customers. Low caloric content of items featured in the menu; Main offerings of Silhouette.
- Fine Host business continues to grow despite financial woes. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;03/23/98, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p3
Reports on Fine Host Corp.'s continued growth despite encountering financial difficulties. Addition of ten new clients and renewal of 22 contracts; Losses through overreported earnings and underreported expenses from 1994 to 1998; Filing of 12 class action suits on behalf of aggrieved...
- Fine Host adds corporate restaurants to menu of services. Wittich, Keightley // Fairfield County Business Journal;07/07/97, Vol. 36 Issue 26, p3
Focuses on the growth of Fine Host Corp. Company's acquisitions and revenues; Financial performance in 1996.
- Fine Host rejoins NASDAQ. // Fairfield County Business Journal;03/09/98, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p6
Reports that Greenwich, Connecticut-based Fine Host Corp. has restarted trading its common stock on the NASDAQ National Market under the symbol FINE.
- Fine Host restates financial results to reflect $26.4 million loss. // Fairfield County Business Journal;02/16/98, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p13
Reports that Fine Host Corp. will restate its financial statements for fiscal years 1994, 1995 and 1996 and for the months ended September 24, 1997 to reflect losses. Coverage of the restatement; Factors accounting for the principal adjustments to net income.
- Fine Host upgrades concession stands. // FoodService Director;07/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p12
States that the Fine Host Corporation has upgraded its food and beverage offerings and services at Pro Player Stadium in Miami, Florida. Items to be added to the menu; Design of the concession stand.
- Delayed Fine Host returns cites widening losses in 1st Q. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;06/01/98, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p9
Reports on an increase in the financial losses of Fine Host Corp. during the first quarter of 1998 more than its losses in the period in 1997. Net loss reported by the company; Contributions of financial report restatement to the losses of the company; Investors' reserved attitude to the company.
- `Fine Host is solvent, can meet obligations.' // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p5
Reports on January 15, 1998, that it will be clearer as to how Fine Host company will go forward, when company directors submit their report. What the company decided it must do at January 14, 1998; Status of the company for the period 1996 to 1998; Reference to an announcement made by the...