AS/UCLA banks on grab-and-go
- BUSINESS BANKS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p68
A list of the top business banks in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on business loan portfolio in 2007 is presented, including Nevada State Bank, Bank of Nevada and Community Bank of Nevada.
- Playing Both Sides. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p30
Focuses on banking/client relationships in the U.S. Lawsuit filed by Dana Corp. against UBS; Management of conflicts between banks and clients.
- The Scramble To Brand. Celarier, Michelle // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p30
Focuses on the branding strategies of banks in the U.S. Perception of brands by consumers; Differentiation of banks; Benefits from branding; Demystification of finance.
- Banking. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p77
Details several developments in the banking sector of New Zealand as of October 1997. Includes a probable solution to the venture capital problem; Departure of the state from rural banking; Merchandizing alliances of the Bank of New Zealand.
- Banking. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Nov97, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p81
Reports several developments in relation to banks and banking in New Zealand as of November 1997. Includes the elimination of bricks and mortar sites by joint stocks banks and trading banks; Purpose of the Forecasting and Policy system of Reserve Bank; Sources of inflation; Emphasis on youth in...
- Banking. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Apr98, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p85
Presents information pertaining banks in New Zealand. Reference to the attractive prospect of a Maori bank; Information on profit-gouging in banks; How convergence infiltrated the banking system.
- Banking. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Aug98, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p84
Provides information on banks and banking in New Zealand. Claims made by the Manufacturers' Federation regarding the increase in banks forex transaction charges by 9.2 percent; Reference to the Moody's and the Standard and Poor index; Impact of the British secondary banking crash of the 1970s on...
- Development of the Market for Banking Services After Russian Joins the World Trade Organization. Mekhriakov, V. // Problems of Economic Transition;Jan2003, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p67
Analyzes the condition of banking sector in Russia. Capital and assets of the banking system; Problems associated with the liberalization of foreign banks' access to the national market; Share of foreign capital in credit markets.
- Florida may speed up roads, save money using a new state infrastructure bank. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;10/24/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30259, p1
Reports on Florida state officials' eagerness in the development of a federally backed state infrastructure bank. Aid to its plans to build more roads with greater savings; Benefits on roads and transportation projects; Proposed site for the bank.
- Top Trustee Banks (by Number of Issues): All of 2001. // Bond Buyer;1/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31295, p33
Presents information related to ranking of trustee banks in the U.S. as of January 2, 2003. Amount of bond issues handled by Bank of New York; Number of bond issues dealt in by the Wells Fargo Bank; Ranking of National City Bank for the year 2001.