Bristol-Myers Squibb splits natl. contracts
- New management. // Crain's New York Business;11/16/98, Vol. 14 Issue 46, p62
Focuses on changes in the management structure of Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Consumers targeted by Capoten promo. // Drug Topics;9/5/94, Vol. 138 Issue 17, p8
Reports that Bristol-Myers Squibb has enlisted chain pharmacies in its first direct-to-consumer marketing campaign.
- A hard one to swallow. // Drug Topics;11/7/94, Vol. 138 Issue 21, p7
Reports that Bristol-Myers Squibb is withdrawing Questran tablets from the market after a patient choked on the large tablet.
- Labelers glide along smoothly for Bristol-Myers' ban. Hartman, Lauren R. // Packaging Digest;Sep97, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p84
Focuses on the packaging of the Ban, clear soft solid antiperspirant/deodorant, by Bristol-Myers Squibb. Comments from Ken Laing, senior project engineering manager at Bristol-Myers; What discovery did Laing make; Description of the features of this product.
- Bristol-Myers shakeup. // Chemical Week;1/5/1994-1/12/1994, Vol. 154 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the labor shakeup plans of drugs group Bristol-Myers Squibb. Reduction of 5,000 jobs; Restructuring of sales and marketing operations.
- Untitled. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/26/93, Vol. 123 Issue 17, p81
Reports on Bristol-Myers Squibb's producing of a new half-hour prime time anthology series for Lifetime. Debut of `Amazing Love Stories' in October on the network; 13-episode series.
- Bristol mulls selling Clairol, Ban lines. Sloan, Pat // Advertising Age;3/8/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p2
Reports that Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. is considering selling its Clairol division as well as the Ban deodorant and Keri skincare lines. Leading marketers said to be interested in acquisition including Colgate-Palmolive Co.; Sale of the Clairol, Ban and Keri lines would effectively take the...
- BMS shops $20 Mil. account. Kim, Hank; Comiteau, Jennifer // Adweek Western Edition;11/03/97, Vol. 47 Issue 44, p67
States that Bristol-Myers Squibb company (BMS) has contacted at least one agency in relation to its $20 million Vagistat-1 account. Details on the account being at Wells BDDP; Why BMS contacted the agency.
- A drug firm hopes well. // Business News New Jersey;10/20/97, Vol. 10 Issue 36, p2
States that Bristol-Myers Squibb opened its facility in the week of October 13, 1997 in Hopewell, New Jersey. Description of the facility; Background information on Bristol-Myers; Functions of the facility; Statements made by chief executive officer Charles Heimbold.
- More liquid antibiotics withdrawn. // FDA Consumer;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p2
Informs that eight liquid oral antibiotics were voluntarily withdrawn from the market by Apothecon Division of Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. Finding of small plastic caps in the containers; Details.